BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season tickets 2022/23

19 hours ago, darrenrover said:

There will be imminent announcements regarding attractive season ticket packages, particularly for families, in the next few days.

They should just hold their hands up and say sorry we’ve botched the prices (AGAIN) put them on sale for £250 then refund £150 to those who have already bought one.

Its already too late but stop the rot before it gets out of hand. 

edit: sorry just seen upside down has pretty much posted same thing. 

Edited by matt83
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, tomphil said:

I repeat we still have adverts on buses driving around town and East Lancs with ST adverts on .......from 2019.

One can only presume the club has paid for at least a three year deal but not refreshed the add otherwise the advertising company would have removed the add and sold the space to someone else .

2 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

So strings attached, as always. Considering there is less than a thousand seats available in the family stand to start with due to the amount of complementary tickets given out, it’s not going to touch the sides.

And as a headline ‘£850 ticket!’ in a cost of living crisis isn’t exactly going to pull folk in.

Its very simple, reduce the prices in all areas to a sensible level, that’s literally it.

I despair, honest to god.  

At the last game, they'd moved the complementary tickets (Ewood Express) up to where I sit in the JWU.

Perhaps that's what they're going to be doing this season. Probably to save costs opening up the BBE upper.

22 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

A remarkably shite offer - completely out of touch with the people of Blackburn. It’s bordering on offensive at this stage it really is. 

• Like 8

Unless something material is going to happen over the next week - like getting a decent manager signed up! - then it's totally pointless.

All it will achieve is to give those like me who are leaving it to the last minute, another week to leave it to the last minute.

So that's the 'big announcement' that we were waiting for? 

Another pricing category with all sorts of strings attached starting from £849? Jesus.

My sympathies though, damned awkward they put a Bank Holiday Platinum Jubilee celebration in this weekend at the last minute causing havoc with our season ticket sales.

If only someone at Rovers could have known about this at the time we imposed the deadline in April.

• Like 1

149 for a six game International ticket is a bit pricey. Assuming cost of a single adult ticket must be significantly more than 25 per game! Also only 3 cat A games allowed. Hannoverover will soon become Washingtonrover so it's not an option for me anyway. 

Is anyone else tempted?

30 minutes ago, Hannoverover said:

149 for a six game International ticket is a bit pricey. Assuming cost of a single adult ticket must be significantly more than 25 per game! Also only 3 cat A games allowed. Hannoverover will soon become Washingtonrover so it's not an option for me anyway. 

Is anyone else tempted?

Wonder why they have set this to International only, bet a few in the UK would take this up in the current climate , that could lead to them taking up a half season ticket further down the line.

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Wonder why they have set this to International only, bet a few in the UK would take this up in the current climate , that could lead to them taking up a half season ticket further down the line.

They will probably add an extortionate charge for postage. The Rovers might as well come out with the headline,"We are going to fleece all loyal ticket holders, but not as much as we are going to fleece anyone else who cares to attend." 

4 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

Bet the prawn sandwich brigade aren't happy

I don't see why they should be either.

I want to see bums on seats as much as anybody but sticking them in or near the premium seats where people are paying top dollar. Either by ST or match by match is taking the piss the whole last day of the season was a bit of a farce in there to be honest.

But it was a tenner a ticket so you don't mind be surrounded largely by people who don't give a toss once in a while. On a regular basis it's a big no no.

• Like 3