BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bournemouth (h) - 30/4/22

3 minutes ago, booth said:

After all the discussion about the referee's bias before the match, I think we can confirm that the mother******* **** **** son of a ***** ****** is indeed biased.

Not sure if you know this but they changed the ref apparently. As I predicted to two friends on whatsapp though, we still got a shit one. Dunno about biased (Bournemouth could have had a penalty) but definitely shit.

• Like 1

Just now, bluebruce said:

Not sure if you know this but they changed the ref apparently. As I predicted to two friends on whatsapp though, we still got a shit one. Dunno about biased (Bournemouth could have had a penalty) but definitely shit.

I didn't know that. Looks like they changed the ref for someone from Sheffield.

• Like 1

Awful goal to concede: no pressure on the bloke with the ball; Van Hecke nowhere near his man, Wharton nowhere near his man; Lenihan plays him onside.

Gallagher back to his back on his heels self, anticipating nothing, late to everything; Pickering and Hedges out of their depth; Rothwell making sure not to trouble his future teammates - tippy tappy sideways passes at the back and a sudden liking for short corners.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

Awful goal to concede: no pressure on the bloke with the ball; Van Hecke nowhere near his man, Wharton nowhere near his man; Lenihan plays him onside.

Gallagher back to his back on his heels self, anticipating nothing, late to everything; Pickering and Hedges out of their depth; Rothwell making sure not to trouble his future teammates - tippy tappy sideways passes at the back and a sudden liking for short corners.

Formation wise, looks a mess to me. Too many players looking like they haven't a clue what they are supposed to be doing. Which is a bit of a Mowbray trademark.

• Like 3

Just now, booth said:

Formation wise, looks a mess to me. Too many players looking like they haven't a clue what they are supposed to be doing. Which is a bit of a Mowbray trademark.

It’s the most fitting end for hopefully his last home game. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

The most ludicrous booking for a 'dive' I've seen in a very long time. Even if you don't think it was a foul there was definitely enough contact for him to hit the ground.

I just think it's a dangerous game for referees to play. 

Wave away the tackle / protests for a foul, but once you start insisting a player has dived then you've created a rod for your own back. 

Their player dived to try and win a penalty - we should be furious that he's not on a yellow card too. 

• Like 1