BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bournemouth (h) - 30/4/22

1 minute ago, jim mk2 said:

We usually do, throughout our history. Today was entirely predictable, as many did

You’ve got to wonder why we put ourselves through it. Especially when we get blamed for bad form and get called entitled etc. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jim mk2 said:

Burnley win ....... I'd love Dyche at Ewood but it's amazing what a change of manager can do

Any manager in the Football League would have done better than Mowbray over the past 3-4 months

Yes. Sometimes you just have to toll the dice.  They did and it's paid off. 

We sat on our hands like we have for the last 12 years.

• Like 1

Just now, neophox said:

Waggot is also responsible

The Coventrio are all the blame. Don’t worry, that Honeyman dick head will have some more muppets lined up to fuck things up again next season. 

• Like 3

As a Rovers fan I suppose I shouldn't be enjoying Burnley's form but I'm pleased they look like escaping and it just goes to show that the Lancashire town teams can compete at the top level with good management and just a bit of ambition.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, matt83 said:

Meekly applauding a 3-0 home defeat rovers fans deserve all the mediocrity we get.

They're meekly applauding the last game of the season.

Please stop trying to blame those that continue to go to Ewood Park despite the shit they've been served up for 12 years.

• Like 1

That was a Premier League team playing a team that are playing as championship relegation fodder. And it showed.
Truly embarrassing stuff, Wharton and Pickering both couldn’t keep up with there pace and where left for dead multiple times. Pass back after pass back, going nowhere. Snoozefest. 

Thank god this nightmare is nearly over.

Edited by Fraserkirky
  • Like 1

Well that's that, at least TM's fate is pretty much sealed.

9th placed finish it is. That's a massive tumble from second.

If we had proper owners they'd have sacked him when it was obvious he couldn't get a tune out of the team any more, and installed Farke for a proper promotion push. Though it would have been always been a tough gig when you consider the manager thought he could sustain the challenge with zero notable goalscorers.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, matt83 said:

Meekly applauding a 3-0 home defeat rovers fans deserve all the mediocrity we get.

They will argue that we are punching above our weight. This is our level.  Our big January signing got injured in his first match. We are so lucky to have Mowbray and Venky’s; Without them we’d be doomed. 

What would Uncle Jack think about Mowbray and his bullshit comments? Chalk and cheese those two. These clowns wouldn’t be anywhere near our club under Jack. The remains of his legacy is just about fully pissed away. 

Suprised Waggot and Mowbray haven’t sold Jack’s statue off for scrap metal. Venky’s are scum, the agents and the Coventrio running our club aren’t much better. 

Protests and the like won’t have any help anymore because we have so many happy clapper fans that are deluded and brainwashed. 

• Like 8

Just now, Dan said:

They will argue that we are punching above our weight. This is our level.  Our big January signing got injured in his first match. We are so lucky to have Mowbray and Venky’s; Without them we’d be doomed. 

What would Uncle Jack think about Mowbray and his bullshit comments? Chalk and cheese those two. These clowns wouldn’t be anywhere near our club under Jack. The remains of his legacy is just about fully pissed away. 

Suprised Waggot and Mowbray haven’t sold Jack’s statue off for scrap metal. Venky’s are scum, the agents and the Coventrio running our club aren’t much better. 

Protests and the like won’t have any help anymore because we have so many happy clapper fans that are deluded and brainwashed. 

Big January signing, a kid from Tottenham with no professional appearances 🤣

Second place, we knew we would be without our only goalscorer due to international duty. Didn't sign one useful player in January.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, booth said:

Well that's that, at least TM's fate is pretty much sealed.

9th placed finish it is. That's a massive tumble from second.

If we had proper owners they'd have sacked him when it was obvious he couldn't get a tune out of the team any more, and installed Farke for a proper promotion push. Though it would have been always been a tough gig when you consider the manager thought he could sustain the challenge with zero notable goalscorers.

I often wonder if the owners actually follow the games. Badly advised doesn’t seem to cut it. They own us for other purposes than football. No one is that thick. Well, maybe Mowbray. 

• Like 2

• Backroom

The dampest of squibs 

Even at the end a mini lap of honour followed by everyone leaving then apparently the team coming back out to a virtually empty stadium 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dan said:

I often wonder if the owners actually follow the games. Badly advised doesn’t seem to cut it. They own us for other purposes than football. No one is that thick. Well, maybe Mowbray. 

Even with the useless Venkys, if Mowbray had been more savvy and not created problems for himself we may have made the play offs. I'll always blame Mowbray for this one.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, booth said:

Second place, we knew we would be without our only goalscorer due to international duty. Didn't sign one useful player in January.

Forests striker, signed in January, scored a hat trick today. They planned for the possibility of players getting injured.

We bought a winger/striker for the U23s to 'polish' and sell and pay Spurs a huge sell on fee.

Our owners and management never expected nor wanted a serious promotion bid.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 6

Just now, Tom said:

The dampest of squibs 

Even at the end a mini lap of honour followed by everyone leaving then apparently the team coming back out to a virtually empty stadium 

A damp squib sums Tony Mowbray up.

We lost it in the January transfer window when he was dilly dallying over changing his name to Pep.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, booth said:

The real kick in the balls? We/most of us saw it coming. 
We also expected the death spiral. 
Fucking Groundhog day Rovers. 

It also pisses me off that we’re here feeling this pain and fucking Mowbray will go home tonight gurning away not actually giving a fuck. Well, maybe he’ll be slight unhappy at no new contact(yet), I can’t imagine many employers let you keep making the same mistakes and performing badly with obvious patterns.  What the fuck goes on in his head after January? He’s needs a psychologist. 

• Like 8

First league match of the season I've not sat at home watching , at min £10 a pop !

Gutted we chucked it away, I truly couldn't see us failing to get top 6.

Really get 'its the home that kills you'

That second half of the season was wack !