BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bournemouth (h) - 30/4/22

2 minutes ago, martonrover said:

Watching Soccer Saturday and can see people walking out. I’ve just tweeted Stelling who keeps questioning the decision to let Mowbray leave 🙄 Anyway, someone give Mowbray the flag with his head on and everyone can go home.

I saw that. The view outside the club of Saint Tony Is scewed to say the least

Edited by roverandout
  • Like 2

I dislike Scott Parker as much as I dislike James Fucking Corden. Just one look at him and you know he’s a mouthy southern fat tongued cunt.  His mate stood next to him, with all the money he has is using the shitty earphones that came with his iPhone. 

• Like 6

How - as a manager with this much experience - can you not get your side up for it? With the biggest attendance of the season. What an embarrassment this man is. Barely even worth such a categorisation. Barely a man. A feeble, parasitic man. If he’s back next year, that’ll be a year I’m not following that much at all. What a very poor showing for this side.

• Like 3

• Moderation Lead
5 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

The worst thing is Bournemouth celebrating promotion at our place. 

Fourth division Bournemouth & Boscombe Athletic , a town full of retirees and care homes

It shouldn't be like this

If there’s no scope for teams moving through the divisions, what’s the point in competition?

3 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

How - as a manager with this much experience - can you not get your side up for it? With the biggest attendance of the season. What an embarrassment this man is. Barely even worth such a categorisation. Barely a man. A feeble, parasitic man. If he’s back next year, that’ll be a year I’m not following that much at all. What a very poor showing for this side.

He can’t even keep himself motivated(and awake a few times last season) during matches. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

The worst thing is Bournemouth celebrating promotion at our place. 

Fourth division Bournemouth & Boscombe Athletic , a town full of retirees and care homes

It shouldn't be like this

They are not up yet.

There is still hope they bottle it.