BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 22-23

44 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

If it helps they've spent £30m buying an entirely new team that simply won't be good enough for the PL. They'll have to spend double that to stay up. 

I heard Bellamy on a podcast a couple of months ago say it would be ideal if they were to go up next season, as he feels they would be in a stronger position by that stage. He felt they would need a lot of investment if they went up this season.

He did then say that you can't pick and choose when to get promoted, and that if the chance of promotion was before them this season, they would be going all out for it. They are doing exactly that. That attitude needs to be drummed into our lot. If it's there, quit pissing about and bloody go for it.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, roverandout said:

Disagree. Jim White is a bellend.  Jordan is one of few who talks sense on that show

Total pissed up tosspot. The whiskey bottle under the table type.

Can be entertaining and deals with Bassini well but met his match with Piers Morgan.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Didn't the Venky's end up suing Jerome Anderson?

I know that he ended up disbanding Kentaro after the heist he committed at Rovers was completed. 

It should have been outlawed by the FA.

I don’t think Venkys sued them, if I recall there were no recriminations.

14 hours ago, Exiled_Rover said:

If it helps they've spent £30m buying an entirely new team that simply won't be good enough for the PL. They'll have to spend double that to stay up. 

On top of that they spent a large chunk of money buying their own club.

19 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Looks like (I think) our Blackpool game will be rearranged as they are 2 up v Forest and our game v them is on FA Cup 4th round day.

So that’s both Wigan and Blackpool now midweek in the middle of winter… wonder if Swag will still try and price them at Cat A.

6 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Just shows up our pathetic effort against forest when Blackpool can hammer them 4-1

To be fair Forest played an almost full strength side against our reserve team. Today Forest made 11 changes and only 2 of the starting 11 started against us.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Looks like (I think) our Blackpool game will be rearranged as they are 2 up v Forest and our game v them is on FA Cup 4th round day.

Blackpool were very good today from what BBC Radio Lancs were saying. 

shame that the Blackpool game won't be on a Saturday now

1 hour ago, roverandout said:

Just shows up our pathetic effort against forest when Blackpool can hammer them 4-1

Forest put more than enough quality in that team whether its was with summer signings or players who got them promoted last season. 

14 minutes ago, longsiders1882 said:

Some good results today but this one stood out for me.

No mention of Burnley’s destruction of Bournemouth, those of ‘there’s no Fulham or Bournemouth this season’ fame  🤷‍♂️

Piss off back to your own site if you want to discuss those dingle ****s.

To the wider audience, the Forest result today puts our pathetic attempt to progress into context. JDT seems like every another Rovers manager since 2011, happy to disregard the cups whilst also disregarding the league…

Edited by Gav
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Blackpool were very good today from what BBC Radio Lancs were saying. 

shame that the Blackpool game won't be on a Saturday now

Forest put more than enough quality in that team whether its was with summer signings or players who got them promoted last season. 

Apparently no 3pm Saturday home game until Feb 18th, spanning back to November. Mainly down to TV and an absolute piss take.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gav said:

Piss off back to your own site if you want to discuss those dingle ****s.

To the wider audience, the Forest result today puts our pathetic attempt to progress into context. JDT seems like every another Rovers manager since 2011, happy to disregard the cups whilst also disregarding the league…

JDT rightly used the Carabao Cup as an opportunity for the fringe players to impress - we picked up some tremendous wins along the way so I can't see why anyone was complaining.

Hopefully he put out a relatively full strength side tomorrow.

12 hours ago, Exiled_Rover said:

JDT rightly used the Carabao Cup as an opportunity for the fringe players to impress - we picked up some tremendous wins along the way so I can't see why anyone was complaining.

Hopefully he put out a relatively full strength side tomorrow.

Try telling that to the 15,000 that attended that night, 10,000 of them short changed, again...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gav said:

Try telling that to the 15,000 that attended that night, 10,000 of them short changed, again...

not really, cos you know that JDT would make a number of different changes to the team for the cup games so you accept that to be the case before you buy your ticket just like today game against Norwich