BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (a) - Monday 8th May

1 minute ago, Sparks Rover said:

Ye, if he doesn't come sprinting out Pickering nods it back to him.

He did a similar thing v Norwich and I got some stick of @Gav....terrible keeper.

I'm hoping either this is a master stroke and Broughton / JDT are trying to up his value before the summer where they sell him - or Kaminski is still recovering from his surgery, 'cos no way can you think Pears deserves his place in this team otherwise. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

How anyone can have watched this last month or so and thought he's the one I'll never know. Regardless of the lack of a striker the football we play is still suicidal, the team has no fight or will to get back into games and the game management is non-existent. 

Absolute dross.

Not just the last month. Since Jan it's been atrocious.  But wait it's a 'transition year " and we have a " young squad " so give him time.. 

2 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

JDT has to go.  He hasn't got the man management to be able to get us promoted.

Plus he picks terrible players every week.

Which alternative players would you be selecting then? Just look at that bench today its either unfit players or more kids.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Scoreline and its resulting impact aside, this is going to be NINE without a win. I mean, there’s zero defence to that. It’s simply disgraceful.

Shows Gallagher on the bench looking glum "Rovers are without their only recognised striker". 

4 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Watmore always plays well against us, Iv said we should have signed him for many seasons before this 

Absolutely,  I said we should have bought him when boro were getting rid.....few in here like Chaddy said he was shit 

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, imy9 said:

How do you legislate the three goals as a manager?? Two are blatant poor decisions by the players. 

Play your best keeper? That stops one of them at least, for the first it’s a direct result of the instruction to play out from the back as well 

• Like 3

Desperately need an upgrade on Pickering, Travis, Hedges, Diaz and Thomas in that 11 if we’re to have any chance next year. Add in that Kaminski should clearly be in over Pears that’s over half the team, quite a big overhaul. 

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

2 midfielders and 2 centre forwards should do it

No. Left back quite obviously needed. Plus wide players to supply a cf who might actually score some goals. 

I only think kaminski, hyam, jrc, a.wharton, smodicz of our current squad should be first teamers.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Play your best keeper? That stops one of them at least, for the first it’s a direct result of the instruction to play out from the back as well 

I still think he is the better keeper for the style he wants to play. Two other goals are not his fault.