BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Norwich City (a) - 5/11/23

Just now, Bethnal said:

Looks like we’re seeing the half out, but one more and the fans will be absolutely howling. Worth pushing for, they won’t recover from it.

James Hill has been an excellent loan signing so far, very assured at the back, both CB and RB.

That could be extended to about 80% of Broughton's signings. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

That could be extended to about 80% of Broughton's signings. 

0% of his keeper signings so far and 0% of his striker signings. 

Not sure you could say 80% overall. But I still think he has done a decent job with the funds he has had.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, matt83 said:

Considering A Wharton has loftier ambitions than little old rovers. He needs to up his general effort by loads and needs to stop giving the ball away. He seems to be a YouTube highlights reel sort of player. 

he is`nt getting half the space he had last season because other teams have sussed him out,he has to step up and adapt his game to progress

• Like 1

Very good first half. Far from over, as much as I like Wahlstedt, he has an error in him.

However, hopefully a vital 3 points for this team of useless cloggers, in their desperate fight against relegation.

Or, in less bollocks talk, puts us 6 points from 3rd.

I like Hill a lot, but S.Wharton has also been good today. Moran and Tronstad both very good and you have to give credit to Dolan, his form has really picked up in recent weeks.

• Like 3

Great first half and finally some variation in our attacking play. Mixing it up seems to pay off and thus we lead 2-0 against a horrible Norwich side. They remind me of how we often looked under Mowbray: no plan, no strategy, play it around and hope we score.

Two excellent goals and should have been more…..Norwich look poor.

JRC has been excellent except for the dumb booking and I really like Hill. Adam has been largely disappointing but Wahlstedt is a bleeding liability. It’s no coincidence that the panic has returned to our “play it out from the back” tactics since he arrived. He puts other players in danger nearly every time.

I’m a Dolan critic but he’s had some nice moves so far. Pity we aren’t 5 up!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Blow-in said:

0% of his keeper signings so far and 0% of his striker signings. 

Not sure you could say 80% overall. But I still think he has done a decent job with the funds he has had.

I think some have been very very good. 
Don’t think any of us thought we could get a decent replacement for Dack (and I was extremely sceptical) but I think Szmodics has been superb ever since about half way last year. 
Hyam has been a very good signing too. 

1 minute ago, Trinidad Rover said:

2 lovely goals, we are excellent on the counter attack.

Scott Wharton is a concern - looks a shadow of the player he was a season or so ago. Positioning all over the place.

Moran and Dolan playing well. Hill excellent as per.

Szmodics looks shattered.

Very concerning which is a shame. There is definitely a player in there as we have seen. Needs a confidence boast. Seems very uncomfortable with the ball at this feet these days.

Think Moran been quiet. Sammie usually looks like that🤣

From the BBC coverage page

Norwich fan

'Casper: As ever, we've created enough chances to be out of sight, but have been wasteful in front of goal. Barnes is right, we need a proven finisher to make all our good approach play worth something.'

What planet is he on

• Like 1