BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

John Eustace - our head coach

This manager is basically the opposite of what you need in our position. Soft-touch, defensive-minded, zero personality.

So far, the only attacking plan appears to be “let’s hope Sammie scores.”

His defensive game plan is “5 at the back is better than 4,” and he can’t even make that work.

He’s got a week with the team to get something working before Middlesbrough, so it  has to be a point, minimum. After that, an international break with the players, so Ipswich at home should be a victory, if we’re genuinely playing as well as he says we are and the only thing holding us back is the lack of time on the training ground.

He won’t deliver either of those. We’ve been made to look incredibly ordinary in the league games and he cannot find a way to win with us against the poorest teams you could ask for (after Rotherham) at home.

It would be viewed as madness to bin him off at this stage, but how many do we let him have without a victory? Ten? That leaves 6 games for a replacement, which would have to be Warnock or Big Sam, if you wanted to stay up, but you waste the international break between them.

He should be gone, he won’t be and there’s every chance he is at the helm come first day of next season, in League 1.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

Neil Warnock is available again after stepping down at short notice at Aberdeen.

It's never too late

Warnock is exactly what we need as a club right now.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CambridgeRover said:

Sack him and give it to Johnson

What do we have to lose, we are heading to league one

I don't disagree but he signed a two and a half year contract and I don't believe we can afford to get rid of him or his staff. I think even if we are relegated he will be here next season.

• Like 5

The damage was done months ago.

Tomasson, Eustace, whoever.....it really doesn't matter who's in the seat. These players are so poor that I genuinely think whoever our manager is, no-one could get a tune out of them.

I'm resigned to the inevitable now. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Wheelton Blue said:

The damage was done months ago.

Tomasson, Eustace, whoever.....it really doesn't matter who's in the seat. These players are so poor that I genuinely think whoever our manager is, no-one could get a tune out of them.

I'm resigned to the inevitable now. 

Agreed, you reap what you sow, and we are getting what we deserve for the way the club is owned and run.

• Like 2

for the first time im`e having major doubts about him,given the fact he couldn`t spot what was wrong when our high line was being exposed like a flashers todger in that regard he reminds me of ince,not a clue tactically ,shouts a lot,gives ridiculous pre and post match statements and generally comes across as a bit of a pillock

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bethnal said:

This manager is basically the opposite of what you need in our position. Soft-touch, defensive-minded, zero personality.

So far, the only attacking plan appears to be “let’s hope Sammie scores.”

His defensive game plan is “5 at the back is better than 4,” and he can’t even make that work.

He’s got a week with the team to get something working before Middlesbrough, so it  has to be a point, minimum. After that, an international break with the players, so Ipswich at home should be a victory, if we’re genuinely playing as well as he says we are and the only thing holding us back is the lack of time on the training ground.

He won’t deliver either of those. We’ve been made to look incredibly ordinary in the league games and he cannot find a way to win with us against the poorest teams you could ask for (after Rotherham) at home.

It would be viewed as madness to bin him off at this stage, but how many do we let him have without a victory? Ten? That leaves 6 games for a replacement, which would have to be Warnock or Big Sam, if you wanted to stay up, but you waste the international break between them.

He should be gone, he won’t be and there’s every chance he is at the helm come first day of next season, in League 1.

That's the thing though, the owners don't want us to stay up.

The Stoke game was a good performances. We don’t know how much influence Eustace had on that game, but it’s worrying that the performances since Stoke have got worse with the football getting poorer. The longer he’s here, the worse the football is. Yesterday was as bad as the QPR performance if not worse, with poor finishing letting us off with a draw.

Now we have been playing midweek / Saturday so it’s been a bit limited what JE can work on, but JDT’s home performances against Watford, Rotherham and Huddersield were significantly better than what we saw yesterday even though they themselves were pretty shitty .

If it’s right that Carter misses most of the season we are seriously hoping that one of the young centre halves proves to be a surprise success and that Tronstadt is back and can stay fit for the rest of the season after the international break. The situation is getting bleaker and I’m not getting many positives from Eustace either on or off the pitch.

Edited by Hasta

This moron had games against Plymouth, Millwall, Swansea and Birmingham. Teams also in a relegation fight and got two points across those four games

He is not up to it. No idea why we rushed to sign him so quick. Probably just to cover Waggott ass. 

Now the hard games are coming. Ispwich, Southampton and Leeds in the next six with three away games to sunderland, bristol city and middlesborough. How many points can he manage with this squad. My prediction is 3.

Edited by CambridgeRover
  • Like 3