BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (h) - 5/3/24

Just now, superniko said:

Glad to see no Moran and that Pickering is starting. Worried would be an understatement for the fella in the sticks though. Let’s hope he doesn’t have much to do. 

Pickering at LWB when he doesn't have the athleticism to get up and down the flank. 

Worrying times. 

Just now, davulsukur said:

If I was the Millwall manager it would be an aerial bombardment of biblical proportions.

We are absolutely doomed. Shocking GK.

Biggest game in years and we are relying on Leo in goal and Garrett in midfield. Not sure I can even bear to watch this horror show unfold. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

If I was the Millwall manager it would be an aerial bombardment of biblical proportions.

Lets be brutally honest - it doesn't need to be a biblical torrent. A simple sea fret / light mist should be enough to bury our chance of winning this evening in the circumstances.

Hoping beyond hope to be proven wrong.

Whatever happens, I don't think it is going to be a pleasure to watch.

Happy to be proven wrong, of course.

COYB!!

3 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Pickering at LWB when he doesn't have the athleticism to get up and down the flank. 

Worrying times. 

So long as he can defend that’s all I care about right now as not many of the others can!

Even away from the keeper, the fact that he was whining about how tired everyone was and has picked basicslly the same team is majorly worrying.

It's not enough but with that lineup I'd take a draw.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, davulsukur said:

No Tronstad either, potentially confirming the news one poster said about him being out for 3/4 weeks.

Imagine if they were actuslly up front with these things instead of just dragging them out every game

• Like 1

I do not get this on ESPN+ today. Instead, I get Ipswich. I think I will watch the tractor boys, & see what a promotion chasing side looks like.

I rarely pick against us. Never at home. 
reality check, Rovers, 1; lions, 2.  😕

7 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

Imagine if they were actuslly up front with these things instead of just dragging them out every game

Yeah mental really, what do they expect to gain from it? 

Going back to the bad old days with K**n saying Nelsen was in a bad way, then started for Spurs like 3 days later.

• Like 1