BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (h) - 5/3/24

Now I don't think Pears is a championship level keeper. Far too many poor games and needless errors.

BUT he is Buffon compared to the alternative. The defense  is going to earn its coin tonight!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, superniko said:

Glad to see no Moran and that Pickering is starting. Worried would be an understatement for the fella in the sticks though. Let’s hope he doesn’t have much to do. 

You do realise Pickering played on Saturday? Wing backs are probably the most important players in this system and Pickering just doesn’t have the ability to get up and down the pitch, it should have been Chrisene.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

No Tronstad either, potentially confirming the news one poster said about him being out for 3/4 weeks.

It was me. He lives across the road from my brother and told him, he is out for 4 weeks with an ankle injury. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lraC said:

It was me. He lives across the road from my brother and told him, he is out for 4 weeks with an ankle injury. 

I mean, along with Leo being in goal for our most important two games of the season, this is a hammer blow.

That 5-1 on us dropping looks insane to turn down as much as it pains me.

Edited by G Somerset Rover

1 minute ago, G Somerset Rover said:

I mean, along with Leo being in goal for our most important two games of the season, this is a hammer blow.

That 5-1 on us dropping looks insane to turn down as much as it pains me.

You might have a gambling problem.

• Backroom
21 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Michalski?? 

This kid is 16. Hell fire we are short all over the park.

Block of butter in goal for a must win game. That midfield is a shocker. Loose this and were down imo.

Hopefully we start quick and get some confidence. Millwall wouldn't live with the rovers v Newcastle.

Thought sigurdsson looked sharp against Millwall. Surprised hes not started for ages.

19 minutes ago, G Somerset Rover said:

Leo disasterclass incoming. Millwall are probably the worst side he could possibly face.

I’ll change my draw prediction into a tight lose. 

Lol

They will win comfortably.

Crosses, corners & free kicks into the box all game and they'll run out 0-4 winners here.