BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sunderland (a) - 1/4/24

4 hours ago, RoversTilliDie said:

To rub salt in the wounds, BBD scored 2 for Sheffield United on Saturday. Just imagine BBD still here  with Sam Szchmodics backing him up. We would definitely be going for the top 6. Hopefully we can remain in the Championship, then John Eustace can build his own team in the Summer with some decent goalscorers signed, the main ingredient missing from the Rovers team this Season. I know we have Sam Szchmodics, but you cannot but all the burden on one player.

We are away at Sunderland and their crowd won't be nervy they've nowt to play for therefore no pressure.

Stick Teleavovic up front, Dolan and SS either side, ayari, tron, jrc midfield and back 4 

Not working - bring on chrisene or moran for Tel. Really not working - carter on and go to a back 5. 

Oh and bring out Inces tactical masterplan…

• Like 1

A word of warning for any Rovers fans going today. You will be searched and any loose change you have will be confiscated as will vapes. This is because some Dingles threw objects at the Sunderland fans in the tier below them last season. They advise it is a cashless ground but last season you could only but programmes outside the ground with cash.

Work that one out.

• Like 1

We're going to win this one comfortably. Telalovic to bag a hat trick and Ben Chrisene with a 4th. All other results likely go for us as well and the Eustace revolution kicks into life at last, and we storm up the league.........

.......I'm kidding, we'll get beat

(Happy April Fools 🤡)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, TheKitGuy said:

Say we do get relegated unfortunately, would anyone take Mowbray back on a 1yr + optional 1 yr should he take us back up? 

No. 
last time (possible harsh assessment) stumbled across a winning formula. We had dacks flair, goals and creativity, we had grahams strength and goals and we had a cb that cored double figures and was a constant threat from set pieces. I’d trust Mulgrew to score from a corner more than I would this lot scoring from the spot. 

This squad is nothing like the one we had last time and we can’t afford for Tony’s favouritism towards good lads, turning down players because of there clothing, giving mates kids and injured lads contracts and signing a rafts of midfielders. 

his over cautious style coupled with his fear of playing anybody and counteracting there strengths rather than playing to our strengths, if we have any this time round will cost us massively.

Throw in the fact he couldn’t give a shit if we win the league or not and being out in the first round of every cup before he leaves this shitty tiny club for his next juggernaut I’d rather stick with JE 

off topic but I’ve just had an image of pears and Leo trying to deal with corners in league 1 🙈

Edited by Oldgregg86
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, TheKitGuy said:

Say we do get relegated unfortunately, would anyone take Mowbray back on a 1yr + optional 1 yr should he take us back up? 

That's not really going to happen (Mowbray) so it's a pointless debate however i'd say no because we are in a far worse position this time.

Edited by tomphil

My expectations have diminished so far this season, I'm just hoping that our keeper doesn't drop any clangers and somebody other than Sammie can score. We may have half a chance if that plays out.

Remember when ‘Lawro’ used to predict the results on the BBC website, somebody crunched the numbers and Liverpool would win the league every season by about 30 points if they had come true… defo the same with the Chadster’s predictions on here 😅

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Remember when ‘Lawro’ used to predict the results on the BBC website, somebody crunched the numbers and Liverpool would win the league every season by about 30 points if they had come true… defo the same with the Chadster’s predictions on here 😅

He manages to out- Mercer Mercer.

Why does Chaddy bother attending matches when he knows we're going to win every game?

It must be so boring.

Looking beyond wind-up  artistes, a draw would be a good result today

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lancaster Rover said:

Is it on the Red button today?

I don't think it is, no.

Sky website has:

Leicester v Norwich

QPR v Weat Brom

Ipswich v Southampton 

Leeds v Hull 

But doesn't say anything about more games on the Red button

1 hour ago, jim mk2 said:

Why does Chaddy bother attending matches when he knows we're going to win every game?

It must be so boring.

Looking beyond wind-up  artistes, a draw would be a good result today

why does Jim attend matches when everyone he attends we lose. 

I will always back and support my club Blackburn Rovers every single moment/day/month and year, just for the record I could never back or go against my club.