BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry City (h) - 27/4/24

Eustace is a coward whose cowardice has left us looking around for other teams to do us a favour. He talked last week of this being a magnificent opportunity well with 30 minutes against 10 men it was an even greater opportunity but just like with other games this season he lacked the courage to really go for the win.

The man is worse than Coyle and more on a par with Kean. Get him gone ASAP. 

• Like 6
  • Downvote 6

17 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

1 point from 2 eminently winnable home games isn’t good enough. 

Agreed, and that was a gift horse in the mouth failure today.

I can definitely see the results going against us next week, for various reasons.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

sent off for trying to get the ball back into whilst Palmer obstructed him and kept the ball. Good on Eustace for that. no surprised you slammed him for that. 

why isn't Eustace the man to take us forward?

why would he go to back 4 and leave their 2 strikers vs our 2 centre defenders? 

we created more than another chances to win the game

we had 30 shots, we played attacking today, we didn't settled for a point. 

so please can you tell what you would have done different from Eustace to get us to win the game and what formation would you change to or tactical then? 

He's done worse than jdt that's why

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, lraC said:

What combination did you use?

Brum, Plymouth Leicester to win, Sheffield wed on a double chance. Also had Ipswich double chance tonight as that could be crucial. Really need Hull to win so Wagner can't play a weak side next week. I know I've bet against my own team before we go down that road but I've a thick skin and ill take the pelters all day long.

2 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Eustace is a coward whose cowardice has left us looking around for other teams to do us a favour. He talked last week of this being a magnificent opportunity well with 30 minutes against 10 men it was an even greater opportunity but just like with other games this season he lacked the courage to really go for the win.

The man is worse than Coyle and more on a par with Kean. Get him gone ASAP. 

It was a good time for cowardice.  That point makes it extremely unlikely Rovers will be relegated.   Relegation means £5 million doesn’t arrive from the Premier League and much less television revenue.  With the awful attendance numbers, all the more expensive players get sold.   That point was probably worth almost £10 million. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

sent off for trying to get the ball back into whilst Palmer obstructed him and kept the ball. Good on Eustace for that. no surprised you slammed him for that. 

why isn't Eustace the man to take us forward?

why would he go to back 4 and leave their 2 strikers vs our 2 centre defenders? 

we created more than another chances to win the game

we had 30 shots, we played attacking today, we didn't settled for a point. 

so please can you tell what you would have done different from Eustace to get us to win the game and what formation would you change to or tactical then? 

2 wins in 17 now, hasnt won a single game at home and less than a point per game.

He persisted with 5 defenders despite the extra man and against a team that had no interest in attacking.

Good on him for getting sent off by getting involved in some nonsense he could have stayed out of.

He came in with us 7 points clear and his pitiful inability to win football matches has taken it to the final day. Im amazed you seemingly remain convinced that he is the man to take us forward. Well, i would be if it was anyone else. You must think his results of getting less than a point a game is adequate to convince you that he is competent enough. And im sure you will be until he goes.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Because he has taken us backwards since he came in.

the players look like they`ve just met each other and our attacking plan is non existant,having pickering as a wing back is crackers,he`s got no pace and has to constently turn back and lay it off

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue and White Blues said:

It was a good time for cowardice.  That point makes it extremely unlikely Rovers will be relegated.   Relegation means £5 million doesn’t arrive from the Premier League and much less television revenue.  With the awful attendance numbers, all the more expensive players get sold.   That point was probably worth almost £10 million. 

One goal would have made us safe. We are playing the league leaders in our last game and will most likely lose meaning that we will be relying on other clubs to do us favours and keep us up. All Eustace's cowardice has done is get us closer and closer to the relegation zone and more and more reliant on favours from other teams.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

2 wins in 17 now, hasnt won a single game at home and less than a point per game.

He persisted with 5 defenders despite the extra man and against a team that had no interest in attacking.

Good on him for getting sent off by getting involved in some nonsense he could have stayed out of.

He came in with us 7 points clear and his pitiful inability to win football matches has taken it to the final day. Im amazed you seemingly remain convinced that he is the man to take us forward. Well, i would be if it was anyone else. You must think his results of getting less than a point a game is adequate to convince you that he is competent enough. And im sure you will be until he goes.

Someone described him as a fine manager on here today. He is probably a fined manager for his red card, but that’s about it. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, des said:

Not sure if going down and winning  more games is better then staying up  and losing  most weeks.  All wellmwe will know soon 

Not sure , we will win more games to be honest. I can see relegation next season, which ever league we are in ...The circus will continue...

Adminstration is what is needed, Venkys are gone then !

Edited by Waggy76
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lucimo said:

Brum, Plymouth Leicester to win, Sheffield wed on a double chance. Also had Ipswich double chance tonight as that could be crucial. Really need Hull to win so Wagner can't play a weak side next week. I know I've bet against my own team before we go down that road but I've a thick skin and ill take the pelters all day long.

It's called insurance to lessen the blow of going down. I've done it plenty of times in the past, who cares?

Edited by Clitherover
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Blue and White Blues said:

Yeah blame the attendance numbers?...its down to the owners mismanagement of the club ffs!

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Well we now know what the line up will be next Saturday.

I would stick with today team apart from Ayari in for JRC

13 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Because he has taken us backwards since he came in.

down to opinion

6 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I see it has 3 wins in 16 championship with 5 losses and 8 draws. He has seen 5 clean sheets in those games. 

He would like to see what he wants to do with the terms of squad he wants going forward, who he wants to keep and sell and what type of players he wants in the summer. He hasn't had a transfer window. 

So what was your plan to get the 3 points today in the second half? what subs would you made? would you change formation? what your answer? 

• Downvote 6

For me the 3 cbs worked quite well after their red card. As they played wright and simms up top, our cbs swarmed them nullifying any counter threat and allowing our wing backs to pay high and wide.

Last 10 is where he should've changed it and sacrificed a cb. Once wright, simms, palmer and o'hare were off they offered next to threat going forward. Could've even chucked one of them up front to potentially win a header.

20 minutes ago, Blue and White Blues said:

The attendance numbers are awful for a reason.

• Like 1

Anyone defending his red card is clutching at straws.

It isn't the manager's job to get the ball back. He shouldn't be interacting with opposition players and certainly shouldn't be putting his hands on anyone.

He sets the tone for the team and that is an awful example to be getting from your leader.

He's a moron who's had a bit too much PR training and is using his few remaining brain cells to smile whenever a question is asked.

I just wish he had been permanently sent off. I'd genuinely rather have any of our other managers during the Venky's era over him. I mean that.  

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1