Sign in to follow this  
JoeH

Bristol City (H) - Saturday 20th June - 3pm KO

In case anyone else is struggling with the piss poor non-intuitive website.

64A14ABB-BDD7-42E7-AAB6-621D15258C27.jpeg.8657a485bde9cde4675c8ff10f05303a.jpeg

Just now, perthblue02 said:

Brentford 2 up at Fulham, not a good result for our play off push

What play-off push ?

Just now, Admiral Nelsen said:

We have three injured full backs who otherwise would have played. Bennett is a limited player, but is there anything to be gained by implying that he's so bad that he isn't up to being a reserve in the second tier? 

I suspect that comment was not just based on his inclusion today. 

Just now, Admiral Nelsen said:

We have three injured full backs who otherwise would have played. Bennett is a limited player, but is there anything to be gained by implying that he's so bad that he isn't up to being a reserve in the second tier? 

Bennett shouldn’t be in the team, and definitely not at full back. No need to find reasons to justify it.

iFollow seems to be holding up very well so far. Crystal clear. Although we do have adverts now!

22 minutes ago, Doogs said:

How many clubs today will start with their leading goalscorer from last season, and this season both on the bench?

Didnt Kun start on the bench for city mid week?

Wow - guess the lineup again.

Just now, J*B said:

iFollow seems to be holding up very well so far. Crystal clear. 

Very surprising. It appears they've upped the quality big time since the last game.

Posted (edited)

I can’t see Bennett on the squad next season; if he is, a greatly reduced role.

Edited by WacoRover

6 minutes ago, J*B said:

iFollow seems to be holding up very well so far. Crystal clear. Although we do have adverts now!

/Not in my case , can't even sign in !!!

It's hard to second guess the line up as we have no idea who is fit, who trained hard during the lock down and who sat on their ass eating bon bons

I’ve done myself no favours watching archive footage of when we had decent footballers at the club (even 2 different stints in this division).

That looks a grim xi. 

A fair few folk are struggling to even log in, ‘technical problem, please try again later’

At 5pm perhaps when the server can cope?

Just now, Mattyblue said:

A fair few folk are struggling to even log in, ‘technical problem, please try again later’

At 5pm perhaps when the server can cope?

That’s the message I’m getting too.

Me too. I am a longtime iFollow user from outside the UK. Very disappointing and poor

Sponsor
31 minutes ago, Tom said:

Points to anyone that got that lineup spot on!

9 man bench and no place for Chapman or Smallwood 

My worries with the team are twofold.

1) the full backs look very weak. I like JRC but in a role further forward. Bennett is just a liability there. 

2) Beeston - no where near as good as Armstrong or Graham so it's disappointing to see him start ahead of them. If he starts with Gally shunted wide right then it's even more criminal. 

On the subs am disappointed no Chapman or Smallwood. Both may have limitations but both offer something very specific, with a very specific strength. Whilst that might not be enough to warrent a place in the first 11, with 9 subs, having said skills available doesn't seem a gamble and feels like it would be useful to have in our "toolbox" so to speak. Interestingly Mulgrew is back on the bench which could be a big option/impact sub for us. 

Nope. Can't log in either. Was on. It froze. Went to go back on  'sorry there is a problem signing you in' . Bastards!

‘Sorry, but there has been a problem signing you in. Please try again later.’

Sounds about right....

Posted (edited)

As proposed earlier, willing to give BB a go at the tip of the restart just for the purely personal and time-limited curiosity of seeing if these "they do it in training" players perform any differently without an audience. Enough said about Bennett though.

Not gonna make any predictions. Uncharted territory.

Edited by CD_93

Just now, windymiller7 said:

Nope. Can't log in either. Was on. It froze. Went to go back on  'sorry there is a problem signing you in' . Bastards!

Similar

has anyone got in yet mine just say sory there has been a problem

A complete shambles, couldn't have expected anything else, even Uncle Jack never fixed the back office

I’m told they’re due to reset everything close to kick off and that will allow all to log back in. Mines still working fine and very good quality.