BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ben Brereton Diaz

2 hours ago, rigger said:

And Vale with Wales.

Hedges will get a chance surely if he keeps performing so well.

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

It does and obviously its out of our control but it would be better if they didnt end up there.

Kaminski will be there. Isn't he their number 2 or 3 keeper?

Chile aren't there so far. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cherry Blue said:

Shame about Stuart no longer posting. IMO one of the best on here. 

Probably one of the posters I engaged with most on here, even if it was 90% disagreement and bickering, I did enjoy the back and forth, he always had a considered perspective with decent banter. In fact, my profile pic is a pisstake from his "Bradley Dack bent down at a BBQ-gate", iirc.

14 hours ago, rigger said:

And Vale with Wales.

Don't see it at all. Hedges though surely must be in with a shout if he keeps up this form.

13 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

It does and obviously its out of our control but it would be better if they didnt end up there.

Dunno, I enjoy seeing our players at the top level and on the world stage. Good for the club that players can see that platform here and like to see our lads have fulfilling careers.

Would be delighted if BBD got to go with Chile, but I'll also be incredibly pissed off when he inevitably does his cruciate within two minutes.

Hedges didn't make the recent 28 man squad. And it will be a 23 man squad I think? With the selection due I think it was mid to late October. He's got very little time to make a very large impact. It's very unlikely he makes it.

Apologies if the details are off, going off memory.

Edited by bluebruce

4 hours ago, S8 & Blue said:

Probably one of the posters I engaged with most on here, even if it was 90% disagreement and bickering, I did enjoy the back and forth, he always had a considered perspective with decent banter. In fact, my profile pic is a pisstake from his "Bradley Dack bent down at a BBQ-gate", iirc.

Don't see it at all. Hedges though surely must be in with a shout if he keeps up this form.

Dunno, I enjoy seeing our players at the top level and on the world stage. Good for the club that players can see that platform here and like to see our lads have fulfilling careers.

Would be delighted if BBD got to go with Chile, but I'll also be incredibly pissed off when he inevitably does his cruciate within two minutes.

Been announced that the chile appeal has been thrown out and Ecuador still going 

10 hours ago, S8 & Blue said:

I agree with this and that was my point to roversfan99

7 hours ago, bluebruce said:

Hedges didn't make the recent 28 man squad. And it will be a 23 man squad I think? With the selection due I think it was mid to late October. He's got very little time to make a very large impact. It's very unlikely he makes it.

Apologies if the details are off, going off memory.

yes it 23-man squad for world cup. 

If Hedges keeps performing as well as he is, then Wales boss Rob Page should be looking at him. 

35 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I agree with this and that was my point to roversfan99

yes it 23-man squad for world cup. 

If Hedges keeps performing as well as he is, then Wales boss Rob Page should be looking at him. 

Who would Hedges be challenging for a place in the squad ?

Who would Vale be challenging for a place in the squad ?

Both are honest questions as I haven't got a clue.

Edited by rigger

• 3 weeks later...

Lancs Live......"The Chilean". Someone born and bred in the Potteries isn't Chilean. Just because he plays for Chile doesn't make him "Chilean". He's an Englishman who plays for Chile. I wouldn't sign if I were him, some lower Premier League club will take a gamble on him soon 

• Like 2

All Broughton is really saying there is "we will decide if he leaves in January or the summer". He doesnt clearly talk about offering Brereton a new contract to stay beyond the summer. The articles hints at it,  but the quotes do not.

Edited by Hasta

58 minutes ago, Hasta said:

All Broughton is really saying there is "we will decide if he leaves in January or the summer". He doesnt clearly talk about offering Brereton a new contract to stay beyond the summer. The articles hints at it,  but the quotes do not.

Thing is they cannot decide that.

The player will do what's best for himself, as he should 

What GB does do reconfirm is that we are a development club looking to sell for profit which fits in nicely with his academy based background.

Still time will tell.

38 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Why? His fallout with chaddy?

I thought it was a "mass" walk-out by Leavers because they felt they were being branded as thick by leftie Remaniers on here.(NB their view not mine)

So off they went to found a new site and fall out with themselves! Certainly Abbey did feel that Chaddy was over-protected by the Mods (NB not saying he was but saying that's how he felt).

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
8 minutes ago, 47er said:

I thought it was a "mass" walk-out by Leavers because they felt they were being branded as thick by leftie Remaniers on here.(NB their view not mine)

So off they went to found a new site and fall out with themselves! Certainly Abbey did feel that Chaddy was over-protected by the Mods (NB not saying he was but saying that's how he felt).

Not quite. They felt it was a left wing echo chamber, so they created a right wing one of their own 🤷‍♂️
I’m not sure Abbey still posts on the other site tbh- either way, he was a regular poster on here and fundamentally, we never like to lose them! 

1 hour ago, K-Hod said:

Not quite. They felt it was a left wing echo chamber, so they created a right wing one of their own 🤷‍♂️
I’m not sure Abbey still posts on the other site tbh- either way, he was a regular poster on here and fundamentally, we never like to lose them! 

No, there was a big fall-out and Abbey left that site too.