BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Derby - 6pm, Friday 16th

Thank god for that.

Cast iron penalty against Nyambe not awarded on the whistle as well.

Let's put a line under this abortion of a season, get in the best manager  and coaching staff we can, hire a decent CEO and look forward to next season with a clean slate and sense of optimism.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, alcd said:

Travis looks like a carthorse. Gives the ball away and seems to be in a mental fog.

He's someone who definitely hasn't improved this season. Probably being coached to play like Evans though knowing these lot.

3 minutes ago, windymiller7 said:

Just spotted that on the stats at the end - Tony will not be happy! 😄

Like I said before, you can bet your arse he won't mention it at all. It suddenly won't be relevant.

Tbf, if he does say something like 'I didn't think we were good enough because we didn't control the ball enough' I'll only be angrier.

Edited by bluebruce
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Thank god for that.

Cast iron penalty against Nyambe not awarded on the whistle as well.

Let's put a line under this abortion of a season, get in the best manager  and coaching staff we can, hire a decent CEO and look forward to next season with a clean slate and sense of optimism.

I wish. I think it's more likely that HMS Journey - a ramshackle, rusty rowboat - will continue unabated, ultimately washing up on shore in a hundred pieces.

HMS standing for His Mowbray's Service.

Edited by bluebruce

13 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Are we celebrating 11 points out of 48?

If it keeps us up, yes.

Mowbray is going nowhere and if we are relegated I think it will be a long long time before we get back.

The only thing more damning than the lack of progress in the last three seasons is the state of our squad after Mowbray has finished with it.

This side minus the loanees and end of contracts, and with Armstrong gone would struggle badly in the third tier.