BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Derby - 6pm, Friday 16th

Best and worst of Nyambe defined that half: great effort to win the corner for our goal but MIA yet again for a goal down our right side and Kaminski saved his bacon later on. He’s a ball watcher IMO.

Gally scores his second totally unmarked header from six yards from a set piece - being an effective centre forward requires additional qualifications IMO. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

I’ve said for months that I’ve never seen him as a nice guy. His treatment of some of the younger players makes him seem like a big daft bully with some of them. 

We have no leaders on the pitch. No strong characters. No one will be walking off the pitch with bandages from putting their head on the line. 

Mowbray has stripped the squad of leaders, except teachers pet Elliott. 

Armstrong is a shit captain too. 

Poor Mogga can't have people questioning his word, he's the King of Ewood and rules with an iron fist.  Any people who stand up to him get banished to fridgia or made to fight to the death on Sartans rotating table with spikes, the man is without mercy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry_Pirate said:

That was not my intended... however as fact/luck would have it we've won 2 games in 12 weeks and he is sitting there pretty fucking immune. No doubt he'll get the 2 wins to grant him a cushy 12 week summer... With the (bullshit) "clean slate" in August.

Priority #1 for me (and everyone here) is we stay up... however if that doesn't come with Mowbray being removed as manager, we're just putting the rubber stamp on relegation next year.

I want Mowbray out just as much as you, I just dont think that the next 5 results will make a difference either way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ulrich said:

Poor Mogga can't have people questioning his word, he's the King of Ewood and rules with an iron fist.  Any people who stand up to him get banished to fridgia or made to fight to the death on Sartans rotating table with spikes, the man is without mercy.

He's certainly without dignity.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

Best and worst of Nyambe defined that half: great effort to win the corner for our goal but MIA yet again for a goal down our right side and Kaminski saved his bacon later on. He’s a ball watcher IMO.

Gally scores his second totally unmarked header from six yards from a set piece - being an effective centre forward requires additional qualifications IMO. 

That’s not Nyambe’s man for their goal! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

Gallagher scored a brilliant headed goal for Birmingham when he was on loan, but not a defender within 3 yards

of him.

Just now, Ulrich said:

Mowbray the bastard king, snoozing on his thrown, whilst his two left hand men run around exploiting the poor peasants and making sure the lemon drizzle cake is provided on platters after his afternoon nap. 

Colin Hendry needs to go full brave heart and  storm Fortress Ewood. Then show us his arse :lol:

• Like 1

As Jim said, dreadful half, how Derby aren't at least two in front is anyone's guess.

As for Gallagher, decent goal but Christ, I think he edges Douglas in the worst player ever to wear a Rovers shirt stakes.

Maybe just behind Chris Brown and Paul Mckinnon.

I'd chop someone's hand off at the elbow to take the point now.

• Like 2

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

As Jim said, dreadful half, how Derby aren't at least two in front is anyone's guess.

As for Gallagher, decent goal but Christ, I think he edges Douglas in the worst player ever to wear a Rovers shirt stakes.

He’s worse than our Ashley 😞 

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Be realistic. Behind Chris Brown? Brown's goal record makes Gallagher look like Shearer. And Brown got to actually play up front.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

The manager has clearly lost them, but this just shows they are a pathetic bunch of unprofessional losers 

“Team of Danny Murphy’s, we’ve got a team of Danny Murphy’s....”