BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Barnsley (a) 18/9/21

Away draws are fine, by and large. What is going to really stick in the throat though, if we do hold onto a point, is the manager's infuriating decision making AGAIN.

Butterworth helped visibly transform the game on Tuesday. So instead of repeating the trick that worked (him and Khadra on, one of them for a more pedestrian midfielder) he repeats the trick that undid us last Saturday (defensive subs). He just doesn't learn.

• Like 2

Just now, tomphil said:

I've yet to see any point in Clarkson at all, ok they can't all be Harvey Elliot but this lad belongs in the kids.

Problem with loans.  For every one that turns out to be decent, two tend to be crap.  So far the Brighton lad looks good, the Leeds and Liverpool lads poor.

God knows about the bizzarre injured CB loan.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

Pickering nearly scoring a bizarre own goal. That's 3 times we have nearly conceded in the last what, 10 minutes? All since the defensive subs brought on to hold onto the point.

Fucking clown.

He doesn't get that we're better defensively when he doesn't play defensively. Takes pressure off the defence and keeps the other team busy.

• Like 1

I’d be tempted to send these loan players back. I’d rather see rovers academy players playing for the benefit of Blackburn Rovers fc than a bunch of similar calibre players playing for the ultimate benefit of Leeds, Liverpool and Brighton.

The likes of Elliott are a different kettle of fish but are these current loans any better than what’s already at Ewood I’m not convinced.

• Like 7