BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

Under Mowbray i'd say very little chance of turning them over however the set of lads we have now would be up for it regardless.

Sadly by the time we might play them half will be gone.

I'd love to see Van Hecke in a dingle derby he'd revel in it.

13 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Under Mowbray i'd say very little chance of turning them over however the set of lads we have now would be up for it regardless.

Sadly by the time we might play them half will be gone.

I'd love to see Van Hecke in a dingle derby he'd revel in it.

At our best this season we’d give them at game at Ewood. Away we’d bottle it. They way we are playing at the moment we’d be better off not turning up. If Mowbray is still here next season we’ll get beat home and away.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 5

• Backroom

Everton and Leeds both now absolutely full of belief and the only other team they are likely to catch they lost to last time out.

Tough task for the dingles 

• Like 1

Bad week for Burnley, two very late winners for both Everton and Leeds dealing severe blows to their survival chances. Even though they're our deadly rivals I sincerely hope they don't go down..... I'd much prefer the likes of Watford or Brentford get relegated than one of the great old Lancashire town teams. 

• Like 2

On 13/03/2022 at 23:02, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

At our best this season we’d give them at game at Ewood. Away we’d bottle it. They way we are playing at the moment we’d be better off not turning up. If Mowbray is still here next season we’ll get beat home and away.

Probably true but what happens if Dyche leaves ??

What a terrific game of football which turned on the sending off of Jiminez. Even at that point I don't think anyone foresaw what was coming as Leeds showed great character. And for us Rovers fans it couldn't have been any better. I could almost hear those Benedictine glasses smashing from Darwen 😂😂😂

• Like 4

I can't see Burnley staying up and their fans should blame the board and owners for the lack of investment in their playing for the 2 past years. 

I think they will struggle in the Championship next season given they will need 8 or 9 new signings to gel quickly.