BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 22-23

5 hours ago, Mercer said:

Keep saying it but this league is p1ss poor and I think Rovers can achieve anything they want to this season providing JDT puts into practice his learnings from the season so far and he is backed in the Jan. window.  Confidence and momentum are everything in the Championship.

There is no team to fear.  Rovers need to be bold and brave from the top of the organisation to the bottom.  We may never have a better chance of going up.

I absolutely 100% agree 👍

17 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Neither will QPR.

Qpr are looking like a very good side who are gathering momentum. I don't think they had clicked yet when we played them on the opening day. I fancy them to be in the top six.

Main thing that can derail them is lack of depth. They have two of the best number 10's in the league with Willock and Chair who both work their socks off every game. Willock seems very injury prone though.

• Like 2

Fair play to the QPR manager/coach. There's not much loyalty or integrity in football these days so it's unusual to see someone turn down the chance to manage in the Premier League at a bigger club when it is offered.

He's obviously got QPR playing well and at the top of the league and his staying there will give them a big boost and doesn't help us or any of the other promotion-chasing teams

• Like 1

On 20/10/2022 at 19:07, jim mk2 said:

Fair play to the QPR manager/coach. There's not much loyalty or integrity in football these days so it's unusual to see someone turn down the chance to manage in the Premier League at a bigger club when it is offered.

He's obviously got QPR playing well and at the top of the league and his staying there will give them a big boost and doesn't help us or any of the other promotion-chasing teams

Maybe he just can't speak Portuguese

39 minutes ago, Ricky said:

When Sheffield United were 2-0 down, Burnley were 2-0 down and QPR were 1-1 I was thinking it was going to be a great day for us. We just need to keep winning our games and see where it takes us.

Wigan were agonisingly close to equalising late on at QPR, would have been nice to have been 2 points clear at the top, but can’t grumble too much with joint top 🙂 

I see Swansea won again thanks to another ref deciding to make himself the centre of attention by sending someone off after 5 minutes, ruining the game.

QPR benefitted from it during the week. Very annoying when you're trying to put some distance between yourselves and the pack. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Exiled_Rover said:

I see Swansea won again thanks to another ref deciding to make himself the centre of attention by sending someone off after 5 minutes, ruining the game.

QPR benefitted from it during the week. Very annoying when you're trying to put some distance between yourselves and the pack. 

It's a clear sending off though. Robinson was stupid beyond believe the referee was doing his job namely applying the laws.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Why wasn't Bacuna sent off yesterday for kicking out in the tackle?

The refs follow the laws when they want to.

I can't answer your question as to why he wasn't sent off. Being truthful I can't remember it but that has no bearing on the correct decision to send Robinson off today for violent conduct.