BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Norwich City (a) - 5/11/23

Football without fans is nothing, Sunday, 12pm kick off in East Anglia chips away at your love for the game, but on the flip side I'll wager we take an excellent following and I salute every single one of you.

Norwich 1 Rovers 3 (3 Duffy own goals and the Rovers fans come away delighted) 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

at least harry is getting in the right places,he`s just not finishing them off,sooner or later all the chances are going to go in imo,i`de be more worried if he was just bumbling about like vale used to do,he looks like a proper centre forward to me,always looking to get in front of the centre backs

Exactly. I think this year / season is giving him an opportunity. He isn't a Diaz replacement or a dack or a Rhodes but he is one of ours and he's getting a run in the side when he is fit. He will miss chances but he will learn. Glad to see him getting game time.

21 minutes ago, NeilInBristol said:

Burnley 0-2 Crystal Palace

Boos at Turf Moor. Burnley are the first ever side to lose their first six home matches in the Premier League.

Oh.... !

Anyway..   big game tomorrow! 

Long may it continue.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NeilInBristol said:

Burnley 0-2 Crystal Palace

Boos at Turf Moor. Burnley are the first ever side to lose their first six home matches in the Premier League.

Oh.... !

Anyway..   big game tomorrow! 

It's actually 8 home games in a row, they lost their last two when relegated, not that I'm counting 🤠

• Like 4

On 03/11/2023 at 12:46, roversfan99 said:

Wahlstedt

Brittain Hill Wharton Pickering

Tronstad Wharton

Rankin Costello Szmodics Dolan

Ennis

I'd go with this, looks about as good as we've got at the minute.

We seem to be being backed heavily by most pundits for tomorrow, which makes me nervous.
Rovers very rarely follow logic.

I'll go with a 2-0 Rovers win.

Watched 3 back to back PL games today. None of them play the way we try to. Keepers mix it up, go long, players cross the ball, win second balls. I forgot what it's like to actually put in a decent corner let alone  score from one. We never seem to score a header and if we do it's very rare. Can't think of one this season. Our approach is unique to us, try to play it out from the back no matter what and constantly get caught out. Needs to change.

Edited by BigBar
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Andy said:

I'd go with this, looks about as good as we've got at the minute.

We seem to be being backed heavily by most pundits for tomorrow, which makes me nervous.
Rovers very rarely follow logic.

I'll go with a 2-0 Rovers win.

Fair chance we'll get overrun in midfield unless JRC can miraculously be 2 men at the same time. No wonder he's injury prone.

And any good work the team do will be wasted in a second by Flapper in goal.

In summary, I've no confidence at all going into any game now. Sometimes we turn it on, most times we don't. Whatever the line-up.

Hard being a Rovers supporter right now.

• Like 1