BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Huddersfield Town (h) - 20/01/2024

1 minute ago, Irish_Rover said:

He's the same as all the others though in the last 4 or so months.

Players taking the piss with zero passion or drive because there is no consequences.

Because JDT has half thrown in the towel and refusing to try different approaches as he has zero consequences and knows he is not going to get the sack from Waggott or Broughton.

Because they have zero consequences against an ownership who could not give a toss and probably need to be reminded every 3 months they still own a football club.

Meanwhile the fans have the soul sucked out of them, im literally at the point where I dont care. Which is heart breaking to say.

I honestly feel we will look back on this season in 5 or so yrs time and think "remember how good it was to be in the Championship" 

The stinking rats that own us are the worst c7nts in football 

• Like 4

That livened up at the end and it’s because our forward play became more instinctive and urgent. We break down the more we think about what we’re doing.

Everything good about what we do (not that we’ve done much of it lately) is based on quick play and “first pass is best pass.” JRC and Wharton are key instigators of that and we looked good when we were pressing early. Surely the coaches are watching the same games we are.

• Like 1

Of course disappointing to draw, but you can see the improvement. Pears makes us more solid, Hyam getting better. JRC and Gally back, especially the former is extremely important. 
Biggest concern today two new injuries to defenders

• Backroom

Rubbish, again.

We're in big trouble and I have no idea where the next win is coming from. The team look bereft of confidence or motivation, and we clearly either have an issue with training or general physio work, as our players repeatedly get serious injuries. How long before Gallagher and/or JRC pick up yet another knock? 

With no help on the horizon in this window we can only hope the clubs in the bottom three don't pick up enough points to catch up. If it's the usual tally to stay up this season I wouldn't be confident we'd get there. 

• Like 1

Awful, awful result.

Whatever this is, it’s not working. We are so wide open and making poor teams look like Barcelona.

Will we sack JDT? Can we afford to sack him? 

Thank you for the memories Jon,  but we need a change and fast.

Edited by BankEnd Rover
  • Like 2

Tronstad is quite poor today. Performance level seems to have gone down abit since Travis left. No more competition i guess.

Very good point overall, Hudds deserved to win as they had a couple more clear cut chances to score. We are just happy passing from flank to flank, no urgency.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, yankfan said:

S Wharton is full of heavy touches. Brittain isn’t a winger, we don’t have a striker, Siggy can’t defend, Moran is incapable and Szmodics is still at home. Did I miss anything? 

Hyam was much better and Pears saved us plus Hudds should have scored 2 more but for their pathetic finishing.

Oh! Semir did show a bit of pace, once.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 2