BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Leeds United (a) - 13/04/2024

Fair fucks to Eustace and the players, for everything they were to be blamed for mid-week they should be praised for today. 
Fantastic desire and effort, and ended up with the two best chances in the match.

Szmodics added a few mill more onto his value. 

He came in with instructions to keep us up, and he’s done just that. 

(Added sweetener that it’s Leeds falling apart - hopefully Ipswich do the business today) 

edit: Bamford should have had two yellows for two dives. Pathetic excuse of a footballer, too busy falling on the floor to stick in the net. No wonder his own fans despise him. Wouldn’t even be pens in non-contact sports  

Edited by superniko
  • Like 5

What a League the Championship is, anyone can beat anyone else - it's insane.

I'm struggling to think of a better and seemingly more unlikely win when we really  needed it over my 50 odd years of following the Club.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AspRover said:

In the last 10 seasons two teams have been relegated with 49 or more points - Reading had 50 last year, and then us on 51.

That's got to get us over the line, surely

let's win next Sunday and we can forget about point tallys

5 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Iwelumo co commentating on Talksport 2 seemed to think both were fairly obvious pens. I bet you'd have wanted them had they been the other way round!

The Sky commentators were very clear that they thought that they weren’t penalties. And in truth there was no outrage from either Leeds players or fans.

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Iwelumo co commentating on Talksport 2 seemed to think both were fairly obvious pens. I bet you'd have wanted them had they been the other way round!

Not a chance. Throwing themselves on the floor at every opportunity in injury time.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

As you're on form who do you fancy for the golf?

The obvious Scheffler or someone else?

Went for Scheffler pre tournament and seen nothing to change my mind but given my winnings today on Rovers, have already put a cheeky £fiver on both Fleetwood (50/1) and Fitzpatrick (85/1) as they are two very talented lads capable of making 'a charge' as invariably someone does. 

Just now, Mercer said:

Went for Scheffler pre tournament and seen nothing to change my mind but given my winnings today on Rovers, have already put a cheeky £fiver on both Fleetwood (50/1) and Fitzpatrick (85/1) as they are two very talented lads capable of making 'a charge' as invariably someone does. 

Good shouts.

I also fancy Schaufelle and Cameron Young at big odds.