BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Rotherham Utd. (h) Wed. 16th Dec. 7.45pm

44 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

@Bigdoggsteel Buckley starts.

Good call.

Well I thought it was a possibility, but I would have bet If it was one of Davenport and Buckley, it would have been Davenport. 

I don't like how he's handling Davenport. It reminds me of when Rothwell used to play well and he would drop him and not start him. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Apart from the pass of the season when he put AA clean through. If Elliott did that there would a circle jerk of epic proportions on here. 

Also against QPR the game he apparently he did nothing in he put in a lovely couple of balls into the box including one right on Lenihens head that led to Brereton's goal

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SoldierMo said:

Apprently davenport injured what the hell does he make them do 🤦‍♂️

Ain't most teams up and down the country having similar issues with injuries?

Whenever someone on here uses injuries as an excuse for our position we are told all teams are suffering the same?

Buckley is now 21 and, IMO, looks nowhere near a player capable of holding down a place in the Championship.

All this stuff about PL interest and being worth £10m is, IMO, for the fairies.

I hope the lad proves me wrong and has a stormer tonight and becomes a mainstay of our side but, quite frankly, I think there is a better chance of @chaddyrovers becoming a charity worker in Burnley

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

Buckley is now 21 and IMO, looks nowhere near a player capable of holding down a place in the Championship.

All this stuff about PL interest and being worth £10m is, IMO, for the fairies.

I hope the lad proves me wrong and has a stormer tonight and becomes a mainstay of our side but quite frankly I think there is a better chance of @chaddyrovers becoming a charity worker in Burnley

Guaranteed MOTM tonight now. 

11 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Lets hope little old Blackburn Rovers can punch above their weight tonight against one of South Yorkshire's footballing giants :)

It's ok we'll cane them because our budget is bigger than theirs. That's how it works no ?

• Like 1