BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

5 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Most managers plan well ahead.  Mowbray just wings it at the last minute.  He has no intention of building something just building his bank balance till he retires. 

To be fair to old Tone, he was confused by Balajai, the Venkys apparently told him he could sign Naymar -    (Naymar defenders, Naymar forwards and Naymar midfielders -  just left the bloke with wingers to go for )

(Not original - I’ll get my coat……)

• Like 7

1 minute ago, andyroversmad said:

Smacks of desperation if we sign Burke at this hour.

Armstrong should not of been allowed to leave till a suitable replacement was found.

any normal club would have planned for his departure and had a list of possible signings to replace him,they also have a chief scout(head of recruitment) who actually does some research as well

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

at least sheff utd ar`nt offering us rhian brewster😒

I'd take Brewster over Burke all day long.We need a goalscorer.Things have  not worked out for Brewster at Sheffield but he was lethal for Swansea in this division and well thought of at Liverpool.Never worth that sort of money but if he was to join on loan I'd be confident him being our top scorer 

• Like 3

We got spoiled during last year’s transfer window. This is the counter balance. We’ve not had to find an out and out striker for years and, on a tight budget, we’re scrapping with every club out there. It doesn’t mean we don’t have a plan, it’s just the same plan as everyone else.

The money was spent on Gallagher and Brereton. None of the credible names we’ve been linked with are much better. Armstrong stepped up, now it’s their turn.