BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

On 26/07/2021 at 20:55, Bbrovers2288 said:

Don’t know who it is in all honesty , being kept hush hush 

One of the very few improvements in how we conduct our business these days (to the extent that we actually conduct business at all!) is that we seem to be a lot better at keeping things under wraps than was the case a few years ago. No mean feat in this day and age. 

On 26/07/2021 at 21:14, Admiral Nelsen said:

One of the very few improvements in how we conduct our business these days (to the extent that we actually conduct business at all!) is that we seem to be a lot better at keeping things under wraps than was the case a few years ago. No mean feat in this day and age. 

To be fair, I think the main reason for that is that when we do business, there is little in the way of public demand for gossip on freebies and loanees joining a mid table Championship club.

• Like 1

On 26/07/2021 at 21:17, roversfan99 said:

To be fair, I think the main reason for that is that when we do business, there is little in the way of public demand for gossip on freebies and loanees joining a mid table Championship club.

Lot less people involved in the transfers these days, whole office effectively cleared from Ewood. Less mouths- less leaks , downside is that it takes even longer to process 

• Like 2

On 27/07/2021 at 00:24, islander200 said:

Travis was out the last match so I don't think it would be a suprise not seeing him in the starting line up.

JB post suggests it's someone's exclusion from the team that the played the other day , my money on Armstrong

I think he suggest someone will be missing on Wednesday's match against Leeds

On 26/07/2021 at 23:31, briansol said:

I think he suggest someone will be missing on Wednesday's match against Leeds

Yes but how would a player that didn't play the other day and then not playing on Wednesday be a clue to who is being sold?

Travis didn't play the last match is what I'm getting at

Edited by islander200
  • Like 1

I'll take a guess at it being Rothwell. There was talk recently about us possibly selling him in order to offer Armstrong a big pay rise to stay.

Armstrong is probably going anyway, but would they take the money if there was a bid on the table for Rothwell? I wouldn't put it past them.