BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bournemouth & Boscombe Athletic (h) 5/4/21 - the new Tax Year Special

3 minutes ago, mustard said:

Two-nil down and in need of goals.  Make a triple like-for-like change across defence and midfield, and leave an attacker on the bench.  Fuck off Mowbray.  

Honestly I prefer that to his usual staple of throwing every attacking player we have on from the bench and letting them work out where they're playing among themselves.

• Like 1

Usually even when you play shite you find a positive or 2 to take from the game.

Nope, literally nothing at all from that. I keep saying I won't bother watching the next game, yet usually do. Well the next game can do one, literally no interest whatsoever. We'd probably have around 5k in the ground at the moment, maybe less. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mustard said:

Two-nil down and in need of goals.  Make a triple like-for-like change across defence and midfield, and leave an attacker on the bench.  Fuck off Mowbray.  

It was a truly stunning moment.

An ''Up Yours'' if ever I've seen one.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Youve said this numerous times already. 

If I could find a market on Mowbray being next Championship manager to go!

Think he'll be gone by 3.00 pm tomorrow.  Maybe Waggott too - some serious noise.

• Like 3

The thing that has me absolutely fizzing is we as fans can't vent our anger. We in person can't be at the ground to show our dissatisfaction and shout and scream which we have every right to after this awful run.

The broadcasters and reporters have an easy life, as Mowbray is nice to them and doesn't give them 1 word answers like Lambert used to leaving them short of column inches. So they don't push him hard.

Mowbrays friend is the boss, so from the outside looking in you know he is getting no rough ride there.

It's all too easy being an employee of BRFC and it makes me sick!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Think he'll be gone by 3.00 pm tomorrow.  Maybe Waggott too - some serious noise.

What's the odds on you being right?

The usual 1000-1?

4 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Why, what's changed?

Did they expect him to pick up a result against Bournemouth when he's just lost to Wycombe?!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Why, what's changed?

Did they expect him to pick up a result against Bournemouth when he's just lost to Wycombe?!

Pressure certainly mounting generally.

Think LT and Radio Lancs have at last read the script - think the knives are going in.

• Like 1

I reckon the very unfancied Stoke (who were all at sea when played them first time) provided the blueprint on how to beat rovers in December this season.

Run a tight shop defensively and rovers will not score. If go ahead then let rovers have the ball as no attempts will be made to get into the oppositions final third. Think in that game we had 70% possession losing 1-0. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Question for you and @Bbrovers2288

I have said on here I want Mowbray out for a while so this is not necessarily aimed at me.

How have you both "demanded change?" Especially considering stadiums have been closed for longer than a year, 2/3 months after your supposed removal point, what have you done or indeed what could we have done to force the manager out?

Baring in mind that there is no evidence based on previous appointments to suggest that fan pressure is critical to the removal of managers.

To me, it just appears unnecessarily provoactive nonsense at this stage.

You can go right back to the promotional season to see I felt mowbray wasn’t the man for this job. Took considerable stick for putting my head on the parapet to say so. Think your maybe taking the context of the word demand to literally, Iv been asking for change for a number of years. As have others- who I would now value their opinion over others who were mowbray glazed and couldn’t see the bigger footballing picture. I have sent emails to venkys, which I know will account for very little but it’s the most I could do. Would just like some people to hold their hands up and admit they got it wrong instead of jumping on the mowbray out train as if they knew all along, infuriating 

• Like 3