BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Derby - 6pm, Friday 16th

• Moderation Lead
1 minute ago, tomphil said:

But posts get removed again !

What happened to the right to reply ?

To be fair, I agreed with what you said, I just didn’t think Celtic were relevant to our game against Derby....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Riversider28 said:

I think we should have kick off at midnight. It will create a much better atmosphere for our zombie like movement around the pitch + Tony will be able to get a decent kip during the game.

excellent idea,with mowbray and venus in the land of nod i guarantee there will be more forward passing,i recommend drugging him and venus every match day,we probably be in the play offs if they`de both been sedated

• Like 1

7 hours ago, darrenrover said:

I'm led to believe that the game versus Derby will be on Friday night, kick off 6pm.

Shite:  just been called in for my COVID-19 vaccination at 18:10 on Friday.

By 18:15 I will have a sore arm and we will be 2 down.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 4000Holes said:

Shite:  just been called in for my COVID-19 vaccination at 18:10 on Friday.

By 18:15 I will have a sore arm and we will be 2 down.

It'll be more fun, another plus is if we win and it wipes you out for a day or two you won't have to suffer Mowbrays gloating smirk and his disciples spilling out the woodwork.

• Like 2

I love watching Friday evening games on the bevies after a week at work. Saying that the last few we’ve been bloody woeful! Brentford and Preston.

Coming to think of it when was the last time we won a game on a Friday night? I can remember some turgid performances over the years against Boro and Cardiff.

2 hours ago, Gordon Gekko said:

I love watching Friday evening games on the bevies after a week at work. Saying that the last few we’ve been bloody woeful! Brentford and Preston.

Coming to think of it when was the last time we won a game on a Friday night? I can remember some turgid performances over the years against Boro and Cardiff.

I remember some frightening Friday nights at Tranmere Rovers. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Can Mowbray's misfits be bothered to put a performance in with a rare win?....feck knows.

What a situation when you have little faith in your side at home.

Beach is getting closer and closer, contracts need renewing, scouts are watching and we must be getting due the 1 in 6 good effort.

With those things in play the players tend to suddenly rind a little bit more motivation going off previous seasons. Was the same with Bowyers boys yet when there really is something in sight at the other end of the league they can't seem to find it.

To be honest, I dont mind their moving matches to avoid clashing with the funeral, although, if it were up to me, i wouldn't bother. However, I've just seen that Sale Sharks (and i presume others) are not posting anything other than required content on their social media till after the funeral. Now that, to me, is definitely taking it too far. I and many other people i know, have gone back to work a day or 2 after the death of close family members. Why suspend normal life for a 99 year old most of us have never met? By all means respect the time of his funeral. That seems proportionate. Anything else is, for me, OTT

• Like 5