BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season Tickets (inc. Renewal Poll)

ST Poll  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy a season ticket for 2021/22?

• Yes - no matter what
    • Yes - depending on personal circumstances
    • No - but I would if Mowbray left
    • No - but for other reasons

5 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Does anybody know if we will be aloud to travel to millwall the week after ? I cant see why not but there doesn't appear to be any ticket information regarding this and its only 12 days off ?

Portsmouth have been given 2k there the midweek before we go so can't see why we would be any different.

5 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Does anybody know if we will be aloud to travel to millwall the week after ? I cant see why not but there doesn't appear to be any ticket information regarding this and its only 12 days off ?

The information from Rovers was non existent so I rang Millwall yesterday and was told that '100% you will get an allocation' and the lady they were trying to sort the numbers with Rovers.

• Like 1

I've no idea what Rovers are playing at with the constant extending of the renewal deadline, as if thousands of fans are going to have some sort of epiphany and renew 4 days before the season starts, after having all summer to claim their seat. 

Apart from the far end of N05, there aren't two available seats next to each other in the Blackburn End above about row 5. There's no chance that the BBE is >85% full of season ticket holders so I'm not sure who they're trying to kid by pretending it is. All that's happening is they're pissing off anyone who either wants to move seats or wants to bring a partner/children along, or both in my case. 

11 minutes ago, roversfan2001 said:

I've no idea what Rovers are playing at with the constant extending of the renewal deadline, as if thousands of fans are going to have some sort of epiphany and renew 4 days before the season starts, after having all summer to claim their seat. 

Apart from the far end of N05, there aren't two available seats next to each other in the Blackburn End above about row 5. There's no chance that the BBE is >85% full of season ticket holders so I'm not sure who they're trying to kid by pretending it is. All that's happening is they're pissing off anyone who either wants to move seats or wants to bring a partner/children along, or both in my case. 

To be fair they are still held from the summer before last so it will be correct.

Will be a much different picture when they put them back on sale though I'm guessing, will be plenty available in the bburn end.

9 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Rovers are totally unorganised behind the scenes!

I think that's a bit unfair on the staff who are there who work hard and are helpful. Yesterday there was one girl in the ticket office dealing with the public a few days before the season starts. The problem is that a significant number of key staff are still on furlough which is undoubtedly seen as a saving by Swag. I think some of these currently on furlough will be let go once it finishes.

5 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

It’s still shockingly poor organisation to have a skeleton staff working on what, with STs, hospitality and new kits etc is probably the busiest week of the year for sales

All roads lead to Swag.

23 minutes ago, bazza said:

I've renewed but changed seats to the one next to my previous seat. They said they'd send a new season ticket. I'm still waiting.

Ah. A paper ticket has just arrived with apologies for the plastic card season ticket which, they assure me, will arrive before the next home game.

• Backroom

We renewed but only 3 out of the 4 tickets due to them now wanting for us to pay for my 5 year old daughter when previously under 8’s were free 

In fairness she didn’t go much but was hoping to get her on a few times but can’t be sure of it

Are we saying everyone gets a paper ticket for this week or just those that needed a new card? 

Edited by Tom

4 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

To be fair they are still held from the summer before last so it will be correct.

Will be a much different picture when they put them back on sale though I'm guessing, will be plenty available in the bburn end.

That's poor form too IMO. It was generous holding people's seats who hadn't renewed last season in the first place. We're now 4 days away from the first home game and they're still holding back thousands of seats for people who clearly aren't renewing.

They're still on sale now, but the 'claim your seat' deadline looks to have been extended yet again. It's a shambles. A cynic would suggest they're trying to cover up the horrifically low number of STs sold this year.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Tom said:

We renewed but only 3 out of the 4 tickets due to them now wanting for us to pay for my 5 year old daughter when previously under 8’s were free 

In fairness she didn’t go much but was hoping to get her on a few times but can’t be sure of it

Are we saying everyone gets a paper ticket for this week or just those that needed a new card? 

We were given five paper tickets yesterday although only two had moved into the senior category and would need new cards. The young lady said everybody would have a paper ticket as the turnstile system wasn't ready for Saturday but would be for the next home league match.

12 minutes ago, arbitro said:

We were given five paper tickets yesterday although only two had moved into the senior category and would need new cards. The young lady said everybody would have a paper ticket as the turnstile system wasn't ready for Saturday but would be for the next home league match.

I mean, come on, Can they get anything ready on time?

15 minutes ago, Hasta said:

I've not renewed. Only the second time in just over 30 years, the first of which was Kean in the Championship. I renewed that year the minute Kean left, but not sure if this year would be the same.

Unlike under Kean, I will pick  and choose individual matches to attend. 

We go into this season with:-

• Hitting the £400 barrier for a season ticket. Psychologically to me it now costs a significant amount of money and I miss most midweek games anyway. The enjoyment of the football on offer has not been consistently high throughout the last 3 years.

• Little belief of any success this season. 

• No Transfer activity to drum up interest.

• A manager who constantly oversees terrible runs of form, and makes the same mistakes again and again. And yet treats the fans as though they are stupid by trying to dress up performances with bullshit statistics and excuses.

• A boardroom structure which doesn't appear to function in the best interests of the club.

It's the first time in my Rovers-supporting life that all of the above apply. The break from Ewood has been dangerous. It showed that I didn't miss it as much as I thought I would. Maybe come September when i know the games are happening at Ewood and I can see the glow of the lights I will regret not being there. Who knows.

Spot on, excellent summary. Very sad to read but I feel much the same way.

I have relented and renewed, but i am not looking forward to the season and I have had a choice to make this summer, for the first time in my life, as to whether i was going to renew or not (previously there would have been no choice at all to think about).

I wrote to the Club in early July and have had a short email back saying that it had been recieved and someone would get back to me. No other response. This just sums up the operation to me - they can't even be bothered to respond to fans concerns.

The main reason for my decision to renew was nothing to do with the football or supporting the club, but because my friend wanted to renew, the third member of our group decided he wasn't renewing so I felt I needed to keep things going and not let my mate down.

Interest is waning all around and this is a dangerous path to go down.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Spot on, excellent summary. Very sad to read but I feel much the same way.

I have relented and renewed, but i am not looking forward to the season and I have had a choice to make this summer, for the first time in my life, as to whether i was going to renew or not (previously there would have been no choice at all to think about).

I wrote to the Club in early July and have had a short email back saying that it had been recieved and someone would get back to me. No other response. This just sums up the operation to me - they can't even be bothered to respond to fans concerns.

The main reason for my decision to renew was nothing to do with the football or supporting the club, but because my friend wanted to renew, the third member of our group decided he wasn't renewing so I felt I needed to keep things going and not let my mate down.

Interest is waning all around and this is a dangerous path to go down.

I have renewed mainly due to the circumstances of the last 18 months ...

I have no real aspirations except winning a relegation fight ,  if Mowbray is sacked before November we will have a chance of staying up...

• Like 5