BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2021/22 Pre-Season

Best odds on relegation are with 888 sports at 9/1. I can see that tumbling, unless Mowbray goes within the first 10 games. If it is the disaster us start, Many are predicting, then you have to hope Mowbray would walk, when the fans turn on him.

i can’t see him being sacked, as the clueless owners, won’t be too bothered. 

• Like 3

Some really negative fans on here. Sacked Mowbray, relegated us and put us into liquidation before a balls been kicked. So if we beat Leeds on Wednesday, does that mean we will get promoted? 

Signings take time even loan ones, there will be bodies through the door. Hopefully it doesn't go to deadline day again. But if it does so be at as long as they're the right players. 

On 25/07/2021 at 06:47, Danny O.Brien said:

Some really negative fans on here. Sacked Mowbray, relegated us and put us into liquidation before a balls been kicked. So if we beat Leeds on Wednesday, does that mean we will get promoted? 

Signings take time even loan ones, there will be bodies through the door. Hopefully it doesn't go to deadline day again. But if it does so be at as long as they're the right players. 

And I could win euro millions next week.

But in reality I won't.

On 25/07/2021 at 06:47, Danny O.Brien said:

No one is saying we are off down because we lost a pre season friendly.

Its because we have a paper thin, injury prone squad, a terrible manager, no signings (not even a rumour of a signing).

• Like 2

On 25/07/2021 at 07:28, Mattyblue said:

Weren’t you on the Mowbray thread the other day calling the set up ‘gutless and embarrassing’

?

Yeah and they were at times, it doesn't mean the world is going to end. Its the first time back at football in like 18 months atleast wait until we've been pumped a few times before giving up. 

Interesting how Venus prefers the dark shadows and shoves David Lowe out as the ''face'' to the cameras, a man who looks like he sleeps under a bridge and gets a haircut from a one armed blind man wielding a blunt axe.

I may be just jealous as he has a full head of hair and I just have memories but that's my cross to bear.

lowe Capture.JPG

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 4

It would be typical that we look at Swansea now and say what are they thinking with this managerial situation going on 2 weeks before the season starts, only for us to go and eclipse them by doing something even more ridiculous. They also have a covid outbreak. We still won't beat them. 

Interesting article here. I would class it in the "critical by LT standards" category. If they are writing this type of stuff , it shows how bad things are. Although funnily, unlike Swansea, we would benefit from a managerial change ,no matter how late before the start of the season it comes 

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/19467118.verdict-new-kit-familiar-failings-blight-blackburn-rovers/

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

So they are all ducking the issues now and sending out the 3rd wheel to try and explain.

Spineless, gutless Coventrio, one's back in his Teeside haven, one's been hiding down South almost permanently. Now the only one left is ducking the interviews.

Really, what is the point of these lot anymore. As for the other elusive phantom of this soap opera, where is he ????

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 2

On 25/07/2021 at 12:06, Danny O.Brien said:

Two big reasons to watch it on Leeds TV 

download.jpeg

She is expecting big things of Leeds. I heard a comment from her the other day. She had a bit of a moan, but at least, he has got it off her chest. She said the have come a long way in a few years, since the nearly went bust. Hope the players behave and don’t kick big lumps out of each other. 

• Like 4

On 24/07/2021 at 22:53, rigger said:

Because Mercer didn't say that we are going to be by far the worst team in the championship next season.

It's my opinion, Rigger. That's all. I used to be a glass half empty person but now, under this mob, I've become a glass nine tenths empty person. I hate it but that's the way it is.

• Like 2

On 25/07/2021 at 08:23, AllRoverAsia said:

Interesting how Venus prefers the dark shadows and shoves David Lowe out as the ''face'' to the cameras, a man who looks like he sleeps under a bridge and gets a haircut from a one armed blind man wielding a blunt axe.

I may be just jealous as he has a full head of hair and I just have memories but that's my cross to bear.

lowe Capture.JPG

What have we become when we're wheeling Stig of the dump out as a spokesperson for the club?

• Like 4

On 25/07/2021 at 08:09, Danny O.Brien said:

Yeah and they were at times, it doesn't mean the world is going to end. Its the first time back at football in like 18 months atleast wait until we've been pumped a few times before giving up. 

I wish I hadn’t bothered watching Rovers for the last 18 months, I’d be a bit richer and ignorance is bliss.