BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

West Brom Preview

1 minute ago, booth said:

He's throwing this one right? To try and get some money for a decent striker. Right?

Not gonna lie if I was the owners I wouldn't be giving Tony another penny for a new striker and would be telling him to use one of the £12m worth of strikers he refuses to play in that position first. It's absolutely bonkers that even without Arma in the team we're still forcing Gallagher on the wing when all of his attributes scream "centre forward to aim crosses at".

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, booth said:

I expected this, but never did I expect Mowbray to put a loanee kid who has just walked through the door up front.

This is new levels of madness from King Tony.

A central midfielder, at that. From what we have heard, normally plays fairly deep. Kid must be confused as fuck.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

Not gonna lie if I was the owners I wouldn't be giving Tony another penny for a new striker and would be telling him to use one of the £12m worth of strikers he refuses to play in that position first. It's absolutely bonkers that even without Arma in the team we're still forcing Gallagher on the wing when all of his attributes scream "centre forward to aim crosses at".

Hear hear!