BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry City (h) - 16/10/21

21 minutes ago, WacoRover said:

I’m still relatively new to the game, but we’re still playing 5 backs, right?

Not sure of Edun’s history, but everybody else is a back. 

Edun is a left back and midfielder.

I'm just not sure why we are playing 5 at the back against Coventry.

We've got Nyambe, Lenihan, Ayala and Edun (for Pickering) - so far that back line has looked solid (apart from the Pickering/Edun change). So why five? Bizarre decision.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, booth said:

Edun is a left back and midfielder.

I'm just not sure why we are playing 5 at the back against Coventry.

We've got Nyambe, Lenihan, Ayala and Edun (for Pickering) - so far that back line has looked solid (apart from the Pickering/Edun change). So why five? Bizarre decision.

Because Tony. I get the sinking feeling he has always been intending to play this when Van Hecke became available...

2 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Sitting JW Lower today, really noticing what a lazy lazy LAZY bastard Gallagher is.

Today maybe, but he puts a good shift in pretty much every week normally. Suspect he isn't quite properly fit and either can't do the running or is being careful not to over-exert.

In which case he should have been on the bench.

Coventry not having much trouble getting shots off here when they come forward.

• Backroom

Buckley has to be careful, rightfully booked (after the ref ignored a blatant one for Kane) then looked like getting into a bit of handbags then putting his hand in their lads face 

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

Buckley has to be careful, rightfully booked (after the ref ignored a blatant one for Kane) then looked like getting into a bit of handbags then putting his hand in their lads face 

Just after I read that he lunged into a silly foul. Don't think he is going to survive 90 minutes. Will be hooked or sent off. Ref had a word so I don't think he will get another warning.