BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry City (h) - 16/10/21

Hope we don't concede early in 2nd half....Coventry are not above us on a fluke. Would like to see Brereton stuck on the bench today.....no sense in chancing it when we he is on fire. I also think Ayala and Lenihan are a really good championship central defender paring. Good to se Van Hecke (sp?) and Edun doing the business as well.

On Buckley....I see he receives some criticism, but I feel much of it is unwarranted. He wants to take part more than other players both offensively and in defense, and thus his errors are more glaring. Tugays invisble friend anyone? Still...early days and NOT comparing him to the almighty Tugay, but still....he will only get better with age if he continues to play regularly and the kid has got a mean pass in him. Keep the young ones coming!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

Get in! Good work from Rothwell again. He's looking like a Championship version of Dunny. How are these lot 3rd in the league? Van Hecke looking solid too.

A bit more luck and they could have had a couple of goals themselves. I don't think they're terrible. Their defence is folding a little easily though, but ours has left gaps too.

Remember they just thumped Fulham 4-1.

21 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

Literally a few hundred on the Riverside. Don't think I've ever seen it as quiet in a league game in my 43 years attending.

Bet they’re regretting not going right about now 👍

Just now, Gav said:

Bet they’re regretting not going right about now 👍

Personally I don't get it. I'm stuck in the world's most locked down city unable to even leave my apartment without a mask. I would love to have the chance to go down to Ewood to see this team potentially break into the top 6 again.

If it's just a matter of ticket prices or people struggling financially at the minute then I understand, but otherwise why not get out there to support your team? 

2 minutes ago, Miker said:

If it's just a matter of ticket prices or people struggling financially at the minute then I understand, but otherwise why not get out there to support your team? 

There is no connection between the club and the community/fans. 11 years of being ignored has not helped.

When Venky's leave and we get some enthusiastic owners then many missing fans will return.

• Like 7