BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 19/1/22

1 minute ago, Paul Mani said:

Hasn’t been our night…

Poor first goal, then denied a penalty and missed a couple of good chances. Their second goal is a free kick…complete clusterfuck

Mowbray at fault for changing the formation and starting Gally (Honestly don’t know what he does).

It has been brewing…need a reaction now!

Not only should he not be starting I’m not sure he should be in the side

I’ve recorded PMQ’s, time for another feeding frenzy.

Just now, BankEnd Rover said:

Poor day at the office…not too disappointed to be honest….we were always going to loose at some point…bounce back against boro and it will all be forgotten.

COYB

The voice of reason 

2 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Against some very, very tough competition,  I think we can all agree this is the worst ref performance of the season so far.

I've seen far worse allround but he's made two massive mistakes here. First one was on the linesman, the second he'll be disappointed with when he watches the replay.

12 minutes ago, J*B said:

It’s not often I’m positive, but let’s be clear here…

1) Rovers would have absolutely battered this lot on Boxing Day. 

2) The postponement has favoured Hull in every aspect

3) We should have had a penalty

4) They should have had a red

5) The player that should have been sent off cleared one off the line 

6) The second goal was a clear intentional block on Kaminski 

7) We can’t win every game

8)) I’m going to give benefit of the doubt that we’ve only played this insane 3-4-3 formation due to player injuries, suspensions and COVID cases. 

Lots of should haves there

Bottom line is we've been very poor

• Like 2

Powderpuff midfield tonight, was always ngoing to be more of battle and TM played straight into their hands with that team selection.  Zeefuik should have played, training or not and why tinker with the formation as he did?

Special shout out to Gallagher!!!  Great way to celebrate you new contract, all hail the Pears of Strikers!

At least Pears wasn't 5m!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Torgeir said:

I've seen far worse allround but he's made two massive mistakes here. First one was on the linesman, the second he'll be disappointed with when he watches the replay.

Agree there has been worse in terms of general decision making, but not in terms of number of flabbergasting match changing decisions.

Edited by bluebruce

• Backroom

One of those nights unfortunately, outfought and at times out thought and nobody on it but the referee has absolutely shafted us twice over, Edun the pick of the bunch for us, need to bounce back, I blame vapers

The run we have been on is sensational, to be disappointed at the potential prospect of the play offs was unimaginable till recently 

• Like 1

I have one change that would massively boost our chances 

Never ever play Gallagher or Johnson at any point no matter what 

They both are complete liabilities and shouldn't be near any squad pushing for promotion

Sure the referee was a complete disgrace but Mowbray gave Hull this win make no mistake about it

Edited by CambridgeRover
  • Like 5