BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

5 minutes ago, SoldierMo said:

Get our clown out and get Dyche in

Dyche would walk in to the managers office, look at the tactic board to see a back 5, with Brereton and Gallagher flanking a false 9... and burn the room to the ground.

Edited by Angry_Pirate
  • Like 4

Admittedly i don't follow burnley (or the prem) that closely but it does seem a ridiculous time to sack him whilst theyve still got a vhance of surving the drop, unless he's lost the dressing room (which doesn't seem likely) or been eyeing up a move to a bigger club himself. 

They've been punching above their weight for years, selling their best players and replacing them with cheaper inferior ones (remind you of anyone) so it was going to catch up to them at some point!

Any new manager will have the same struggles there and will never get the same respect that the fans have for Dyche. 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

The "long live Venky's" brigade are about to get a taste of what it feels like. They won't be laughing anymore, that's for sure. A panic move from their owners and one which spells trouble.

This is burnleys ‘Allardyce’ moment.

I despised the man, but replacing him with that ****** Kean was diabolical. 

Foreign owners eh? Don’t you just love em….

Edited by Gav
  • Like 4

• Moderation Lead

Insanity from their board. As we know, sacking a manager is the easy part, the right replacement is the tough bit. 
It might end up being a master stroke, but I also think he was the reason things were going so well for them….

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

Get his agent on the phone instantly

Allardyce May save them but Dyche was a get out of championship free card they’ve just thrown away 

Haha as much as I respect him as a manager there's no chance I'd want him here. (and even less chance he'd even consider it anyway) 

Allardyce is history, I always saw Dyche as a more modern Allardyce mkII. 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

The "long live Venky's" brigade are about to get a taste of what it feels like. They won't be laughing anymore, that's for sure. A panic move from their owners and one which spells trouble.

Actually saw a comment on their forum calling it a Venky-esque decision. 

• Like 2

Will we see the return of Big Sam?

When we struggled some seasons  to stay up at this stage,a hero emerged the save us at the last minute..Remember John Stead. and even Pederson before..that..This new Striker from Germany to replace Wood  hastn done it but  could

Like Dyche..good guy ...  

I think Allardyce will come in, which tells us this is a last gasp, smash and grab. There is no plan for next year. Just a naked, desperate last throw of the dice.

None of the named candidates including big Sam are better placed to keep them up than Dyche in my opinion. 

He and his staff won't have been cheap to sack either.

This is officially where history will show when the rot set in folks. Good Friday 2022

• Like 3