BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Middlesbrough (h) - 24/1/22

3 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Did Kaminski even have a save to make?... 

Brilliant performance by the Rovers. Very proud. 

For me Boro were not much better than Huddersfield but we got the job done. 

Can we please stop slating our players.... Christ it's boring

COYB. 

Yep right after you stop calling us "the Rovers" 👍👍

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 2

Great win...amazing effort from the lads with special mention to gally, buckley and travis. Our gameplan was spot on. Zeefuick had a superb 10 mins and worked his socks off. A better sub than Butterworth who run in dismay.

Thought Gally played like Eaves played against us in the Hull game... just what I wanted.

Travis and Johnson worked hard in hem middle. Buckley got a more free role and it worked tonight. Travis is so important and a shithouse for our opponents.

Go Rovers.. next Luton!

Edited by neophox

An excellent result

Rovers played very well in the first half but again lacked a final ball. Although he's a menace Khadra misplaced far too many passes.

Gallagher was a different player to the one who did nothing at Hull last week. Well done to him.

Crooks missing that header late on was just desserts. How the linesman missed the ball going out is beyond me.

Zeefuik looked very good. Pace to burn.

• Like 1

Get in! Massive result, although I felt we were significantly better than them even without BBD and Rothwell. Turned scrappy in the second half when Buckley (what a player) went out on the left to support Edun, but we even managed that pretty well, turned into Gallagher's type of game instead. 

Edited by Commondore
  • Like 1

GET IN!!

How good this feels! We had to hang on for dear life for what felt like a good 20 minutes at the end. Boro didn't offer much quality but that lad that come on as a sub was insanely fast, there was no stopping him. 

Gally worked his sicks off and really deserved his goal...his attitude is exactly the player we need. Just has to up the quality.

The whole team worked very hard. Only Khadra I felt had a very poor game, nothing went right for him. Back 3 very solid, van Hecke was titanic. Would love to keep him. Zeefuik impressive, can't wait to see more from him.

Very sweet 3 points...but we desperately need reinforcements in the squad to keep this up.

Edit: Oh yes the linesman are you kidding me? The ball went out clear as day and he was looking at it dead eye straight in front of him, he literally could not have had a better view. I'm sorry but this can't be just incompetence. 

Edited by Mr. E
  • Like 2

Strong and dogid team performance,  never in doubt 😉

Delighted for SG , he's never going to be a technical player , but he can be a right handful and defends from the front.  

Though he almost looked emotional post scoring. 

Zeefuik looks good,  might need bigger shinpads in the UK 

• Like 1

I was feeling sick before the game, given how crucial it was. I haven’t greeted the final whistle so much, in a long time.

All those clean sheets have given us the platform and one piece of magic can win it. I am delighted for Gallagher, as he needed that and his overall effort made up for last week’s poor one. 

It’s looking good and bring on Luton. The dream is alive still.

• Like 3

• Backroom

Wasn't so long ago i was questioning the heart and fight in this team.

Now we have Lenihan not even flinching at a mashed up nose, Gally chasing down tackles in 90+ mins, loan signings busting a gut for the club. New signings galloping down the wing. 

This is unreal.

Well done to all involved, to a man absolutely brilliant. (I'm giving u a pass Johnson cos I'm in such a good mood.)

👏👏👏

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, DE. said:

What a difference having Trav back in the team makes. Especially in a gritty game like that. His influence has been underrated this season.

I was starting to think we needed an upgraded on Travis until the Hull game .

Then realised how important he is . 

• Like 3