BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Middlesbrough (h) - 24/1/22

3 minutes ago, neophox said:

What a bonus Wharton has been since coming back from that injury. Hopefully Dack returns in same style....

Dacky would be the icing on the cake, even if he starts every game from the bench, imagine having

a talent like him to come on with 25 mins to go, he holds the ball so well and can pick a pass briliantly,

he won't have lost that ability.

• Like 4

special mention for johnson tonight,he was excellent in a quiet way

buckley is improving every week,he does tend to disapear in the second half though

thought we sat to deep after scoring but the whole defensive unit was superb

gallagher was always been ok when he ventures into the centre,just don`t put him on the wing🙄

all in all a great night,up the football league we go😁

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jim mk2 said:

Gallagher has his limitations as we all know but looks so much better when he's played in his correct position as CF. 

Tony please note

And BMs please note. 

Not his fault TM plays him out wide. 

I'd rather have him at Rovers than a rival. 

Proved that today. 

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

special mention for johnson tonight,he was excellent in a quiet way

buckley is improving every week,he does tend to disapear in the second half though

thought we sat to deep after scoring but the whole defensive unit was superb

gallagher was always been ok when he ventures into the centre,just don`t put him on the wing🙄

all in all a great night,up the football league we go😁

When Dacky is fit he can come on after  65 mins for Buckley.

• Like 1

That will prove a big 3 points. Not just in the table, but after a run of patchy performances that will lift the team spirit / belief no end. Boro are a very good side, but were not given any space to settle.

Great team performance, but for me Buckley’s vision and range of passing was a real joy.

Big win.

• Like 5

Best wishes to the fan taken ill in the crowd, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Every player tonight in Blue n White was a hero, with no Rothwell and no Diaz I thought a draw was the best we could hope for, was I wrong!

Sam Gallagher ran himself into the ground and scored a great goal, makes a difference when he plays in his natural position.

We rode our luck, we got non at Hull, onwards and upwards.

As a Leeds fan said to me tonight, someone has to go up, why not you.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 6

S.W.E.E.T. Sam Gallagher. A lot better down the middle and steps up to the challenge. Didn’t look like we had many goals in us tonight but the desire was back and we played a very good first half. Would have been content with a draw looking at the match, but my oh my what a sweet win this was. 

Hope we can field a strong eleven against Luton who will be up for a physical battle. Was about to name Edun Bell mk. II but he win me over with that 50/50. Zeefuik looked tidy.

As always... Credit and criticism where it's due... Sam Gallagher, top class performance, who'd have thought that playing him through the middle was the answer? Everyone probably. Credit to Mowbray for having more faith in him than most of us and I'm sure we're more than happy to be proven wrong tonight. 

Trav proved his worth and how much we missed him, an absolute bastard of player at times, it's the small things he does to annoy players, the challenges he wins and the ones he doesn't win but just makes it difficult for teams. Edun held his own against a very good full back. Nyambe showed how much we'll miss him, solid. The back 3 were hard as nails again. 

Hard earned 3 points with a depleted team, I was desperate for these points and the one I'm happiest with the most so far this season after a blip and an expectation that we might start to fade away. 

I thought it was a penalty but so was ours last week so out the points in the bag and move on. 

Well done Mogga and big Sam.

Edited by Neal
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Gav said:

Best wishes to the fan taken ill in the crowd, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Every player tonight in Blue n White was a hero

Sam Gallagher ran himself into the ground and scored a great goal, makes a difference when he plays in his natural position.

We rode our luck, we got non at Hull, onwards and upwards.

Great post.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

This formation with Round pegs in round holes Tony, just please stick to it🙏🙏

Oh and well done all around, fantastic result  🎉🎉

Dare we dare to dream yet? 

I know I'm tempting fate but I am pretty confident that we will now at least feature in the play-offs. Lose tonight and I'd have been thinking otherwise. 

That's a huge difference from what I expected pre-season. Well done to all and ,Tony, please stick to what works.

That means Gallagher in the middle or on the bench.

• Like 2