BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

3 minutes ago, Butty said:

Is this your usual curse? How recent was that photo? I want all the info Josh because I finally want to trust you after all these years of hurt. 

Probably!! For clarity because it looks like posts are being missed, I believe @Bbrovers2288 and if that’s what he’s been told then I’ll go with it. 

• Like 6

Just now, J*B said:

Probably!! For clarity because it looks like posts are being missed, I believe @Bbrovers2288 and if that’s what he’s been told then I’ll go with it. 

Well I hope the Portuguese maestro bloody takes the job I really do. 

Well Rovers have been interviewing all day! According to their twitter profile!! 

In this order

Colin Hendry

Mark Atkins

David Speedie

Alan Wright

Mike Newell

Bobby Mimms

David May

Scott Sellars

and Kenny Dalglish!

I can see it being one of these! 

By the way, great interviews, can't believe it has been 30 years!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

He isn't saying it's happening though, just that it's been offered and he asked for a week to mull it over.

Cue QPR stepping in with a better offer...

Edited by mustard
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

4 interviewed on Monday, my understanding that ainsworth wasn’t one of them, but another league 1 manager was, one out of work champ manager and one looking to move into management from years of a coaching role 

Proven quality then?0

• Backroom
23 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

He isn't saying it's happening though, just that it's been offered and he asked for a week to mull it over.

Thanks for the offer, just give me a week to see if there's anything better out there, and if not I'll settle for you. 

I'm getting deja vu from the January transfer window. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Silas said:

Thanks for the offer, just give me a week to see if there's anything better out there, and if not I'll settle for you. 

I'm getting deja vu from the January transfer window. 

I can't see anything wrong with the first sentiment. As long as if Carvalhal comes to the Rovers, he comes with a can-do attitude and improves the club.

Edited by rigger

2 hours ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

4 interviewed on Monday, my understanding that ainsworth wasn’t one of them, but another league 1 manager was, one out of work champ manager and one looking to move into management from years of a coaching role 

We'd better hope Carvalhal accepts then, because those others don't sound inspiring at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Butty said:

The out of work champ manager is definitely Woodgate isn’t it FFS. 😖

Would guess at Hughton given the legal requirement that a BAME candidate gets an interview.

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Is he not off with an International team?

Think he's an advisor though isn't he? Don't think it's a coaching role.

2 minutes ago, JoeH said:

Would guess at Hughton given the legal requirement that a BAME candidate gets an interview.

Depends.

JFH could have been the League 1 candidate and we do have a bit of a link with Burton through loaning players.

I think the gun is bring jumped massively saying the job had been offered. A couple of meetings have been held with a couple of managers. Also awaiting on a meeting with one that hasn't been met yet. 

• Like 1

If we get Carvahal it'll be the first time I've had genuine hope since Lambert. Fingers crossed if we do get him then he doesn't then follow the same route as Lambert when he realises how this place is run.. Or, the chicken chokers finally change their model and stop treating us like a back water sub division.