BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

3 hours ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

I feel this was always going to be the case with carvahal, his stock his high so if he doesn’t get us promoted his stock will sink so he would need reassurances in terms of finance backing. 
I would be happy enough with him, my number one would be farke but I believe he turned down his interview and will be working closer to home in his next role 

He actually lives in Norwich and his kids certainly last year went to school there, wonder if the fmaily has moved back to Germany

Edited by PeteJD13
added info
  • Like 1

just got in from a having a couple of pints in one of chorleys finest establishments and amazingly a couple of tables away from us was big duncan ferguson,enjoying a pint of strongbow and two chip barmcakes,not wanting to be on the receiving end of one of his headbutts,we left him alone in piece,he was in earnest conversation with another man,most likely his agent,lots of nodding going on and smiles at the end,our new manager i think,big duncan,welcome to ewood🙂

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

just got in from a having a couple of pints in one of chorleys finest establishments and amazingly a couple of tables away from us was big duncan ferguson,enjoying a pint of strongbow and two chip barmcakes,not wanting to be on the receiving end of one of his headbutts,we left him alone in piece,he was in earnest conversation with another man,most likely his agent,lots of nodding going on and smiles at the end,our new manager i think,big duncan,welcome to ewood🙂

I fancy a chip barmcake now.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

One chip t-cake coming right up, booth.

I've lived in Sheffield where I was forced to endure "breadcakes". A barmcake is a step up from that gibbering lunacy.

If you're taking requests though, an oven bottom muffin for me please.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

You seem very confident!

Suggest if you think you know then put your balls on the chopping board and share with the rest of us like others do!

He knows that he isn't being interviewed. Why? Because you posted that he has.

6 hours ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Following a successful interview on Monday I believe the job has been offered to carvahal if he wants it, now taking a week to mull it over, has other options 

Thanks for sharing your info. 

6 hours ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

4 interviewed on Monday, my understanding that ainsworth wasn’t one of them, but another league 1 manager was, one out of work champ manager and one looking to move into management from years of a coaching role 

Imo, the league 1 coach person is Liam Manning, out of work championship coach is Phillip Cocu and coach looking for his first job is Duncan Ferguson. 

• Like 2

Looks like Carlos Carvalhal will be our head coach(from reports) and I would be delighted by that news. He is good coach who is tactically aware, bring through youth and knows this league. He is the kind of appointment that could take us to PL. He will need some sort of financial support backing to take us there but it's a very exciting appointment.

Carlos Carvalhal's Blue and White Army 🔵

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ulrich said:

I'm told nigel adkins has signed to our preferred agency, I've sent bet365 a request for odds.

Genuinely, Ulrich? Or are you joking?

Because I noticed a cryptic clue dropped by an agent a few weeks back, which only made my hunch on Adkins get stronger. I didn't post it at the time as I thought it might look mad.

I've put Adkins forward from day one of this search and that was before the agent clue.

If what you're saying is true, we might as well call the manager search off now, in my opinion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

Glad you left him in piece and not in peace. You are an S away from being the hardest poster on this forum. Good job I wasn’t  there to hit him over the head with his stale bread cake and leave him in pieces too, not to mention, chips in his teeth.  😂 

Edited by lraC
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Looks like Carlos Carvalhal will be our head coach(from reports) and I would be delighted by that news. He is good coach who is tactically aware, bring through youth and knows this league. He is the kind of appointment that could take us to PL. He will need some sort of financial support backing to take us there but it's a very exciting appointment.

Jesus Christ Chadster don’t jump the gun. He’s had an interview and has possibly been offered the job. Lets not jinx it and say things like “Carlos Carvalhal’s Blue and White Army” till he’s pictured holding a Rovers shirt or scarf. We’ve been stung to many times in the last 12 years. I hope we get Carlos but I’m not counting my Venkys chickens yet. 

• Like 3

I’m also very hopeful of this, but we have no way of knowing. Yet. 

I want to hear Carvalhal say, “I am honored to be at Blackburn Rovers, which is a massive football club”😊 then I will believe it. 

Edited by WacoRover
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Butty said:

Jesus Christ Chadster don’t jump the gun. He’s had an interview and has possibly been offered the job. Lets not jinx it and say things like “Carlos Carvalhal’s Blue and White Army” till he’s pictured holding a Rovers shirt or scarf. We’ve been stung to many times in the last 12 years. I hope we get Carlos but I’m not counting my Venkys chickens yet. 

Blimey, of those years we had the same manager for five and half years. 

I'm just positive of the possible appointment of Carvalhal. Its would be sign of intent if we got him in

4 hours ago, SuperBrfc said:

Genuinely, Ulrich? Or are you joking?

Because I noticed a cryptic clue dropped by an agent a few weeks back, which only made my hunch on Adkins get stronger. I didn't post it at the time as I thought it might look mad.

I've put Adkins forward from day one of this search and that was before the agent clue.

If what you're saying is true, we might as well call the manager search off now, in my opinion.

Yesterday people on fb were papping on about Adkins purely because someone mentioned him on a messageboard. I don't think they meant on here as far as I can see.

Given his pathetic tenure at Charlton and his refusal to work with crackpot owners at Hull I'd say there's no chance.

Some guys on here are getting way too in front of themselves and are primed for becoming a laughing stock!

On a side note, i’d be interested to know who are the agents of all these supposed candidates.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, pomster said:

Some guys on here are getting way too in front of themselves and are primed for becoming a laughing stock!

On a side note, i’d be interested to know who are the agents of all these supposed candidates.

Carvalhal is apparently a client of New Era

https://insidefutbol.com/2022/04/27/burnley-managerial-target-wants-job-in-england-signs-up-with-influential-agency/557224/

https://neweraglobalsports.com/representation

8CCAA0DE-5090-4867-A077-BC03E0E92B5C.png

• Like 1

• Backroom
9 hours ago, alderson777 said:

I think the gun is bring jumped massively saying the job had been offered. A couple of meetings have been held with a couple of managers. Also awaiting on a meeting with one that hasn't been met yet. 

This is the guy people should be listening to...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Hang on, what reports?