BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jon Dahl Tomasson - Officially No Longer Our Head Coach

2 minutes ago, booth said:

“Similar to what I said just after the transfer window, the lad has been completely let down and so have we,” the Welshman said.

“I personally or anyone from the sporting side has not heard a word from Blackburn, whether that is an explanation, an apology or what, I don’t know. I don’t think we would behave like that.

“It is complete mismanagement of a situation. We are annoyed at that and the common courtesy of not having a call or a text from anyone and I know some people on the football side at Blackburn as well.

“Let’s just say we wouldn’t treat a player or a club the way we or Lewis has been treated.

“Sometimes when you are on the other end of things like this you learn how not to treat people and that is where we are at. We won’t let Lewis down, others might, we won’t.” Steve Cooper

On the flip side, they "didn't let Lewis down" by immediately signing someone else and punting him down to the reserves, so hard to say how firm his morals are.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Swanson said:

Well I never thought it would come to this, but as long as Venky's are the owners I am done with Rovers. I have been a fan since 93, but now sadly it stops. These owners are slowly killing my interest for the club. There have been so many many incidents since they took over, but these latest things...

I have had enough of these uprofessional owners! They show time and time again that they will never learn, and
nothing will ever change as long as they are still around.

I hope to "see" you guys sometime in the future! Take care!

Swanson out!

image.gif.fc9116afd7570a1936b0e299fbbb1d52.gif

Sad to see you leave us Swanson.

I'm teetering on this edge too.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Swanson said:

Well I never thought it would come to this, but as long as Venky's are the owners I am done with Rovers. I have been a fan since 93, but now sadly it stops. These owners are slowly killing my interest for the club. There have been so many many incidents since they took over, but these latest things...

I have had enough of these uprofessional owners! They show time and time again that they will never learn, and

Swanson out!

Sorry to see you go. We all have our line in the sand and it differs for everyone. I may not be far behind you after 43 years. You can only take so much. 

When the Raos have gone hopefully you will be back. 

• Like 2

Just now, toogs said:

Sorry to see you go. We all have our line in the sand and it differs for everyone. I may not be far behind you after 43 years. You can only take so much. 

When the Raos have gone hopefully you will be back. 

Well this is the issue isn't it. 

43 years, if you walk away you feel like it's all been for nothing. It all comes down to whether you can accept occupation by the Venky cong. Accepting of course being a different concept to liking. 

Not being able to accept it, and not being able to change it, of course your mental health is going to take a massive hit. 

It's something I've struggled with myself. I can only hope this is the beginning of the end. 

Absolutely no judgement of course on anyone who does walk away. Put your mental health first

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

I think JDT had every right to leave the club last summer - without financial penalty - if the job he'd signed up for had been drastically changed, which I think it had.

Sounds very similar to why Lambert walked out? Except he had the hindsight to have a clause in his contract that allowed this and JDT hasn’t. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

I like Solskjaer, but he's very much in the JDT mold so I doubt he'd last long here

I would expect Alex Neill, sadly Warnock is off to Aberdeen and there is no way you could convince Big Sam to work with Venky's

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

if the current regime is still in charge can you imagine the state of the season tickets sales next season if they keep the same price structure 🤣

Well, that’s the incentive for everyone to collectively pull together to rid the club of the vermin. Be that those in India or the useless shower of sh!t left ‘in charge’ at this end. It can be done. We’ve roughly six months to do it.

1 hour ago, Swanson said:

Swanson out!

Good grief, get back in the trenches with the rest of us.

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

if the current regime is still in charge can you imagine the state of the season tickets sales next season if they keep the same price structure 🤣

44 minutes ago, Tim Southampton Rover said:

They'll probably put the prices up. 

Do you think venkys will care? 

We've gone from 27,000 fans to 12,000 fans at matchdays in their ownership period and they are still here. I don't know what it will take for them to sell up or take notice of the fans 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NeilInBristol said:

We've gone from 27,000 fans to 12,000 fans at matchdays in their ownership period and they are still here. I don't know what it will take for them to sell up or take notice of the fans 

The only notice they ever took of the fans was the day that snowball injured their pride, and the boos dented their egos. Since then it has been one long ordeal both sides, except that they have only money in the game, not passion nor pride, like us.

RAOs OUT! VENKY CONG OUT!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Swanson said:

Swanson out!

Possibly for the better for you personally, Swanson, but I don't think I can ever come to that conclusion myself. Some fond memories from League One, so it's all about adjustment. Right now it's dogshite on and off the pitch though, and nobody can really blame you.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, NeilInBristol said:

Probably an Indian court ! There's no way out of that one , I hope 🙏

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Waggy76 said:

Probably an Indian court ! There's no way out of that one , I hope 🙏

we can hope they`ve annoyed someone in influencial indian business circles and the judge has been knobbled by the agrieved,it`s a very divisive country is india,families and clans are always in conflict

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

we can hope they`ve annoyed someone in influencial indian business circles and the judge has been knobbled by the agrieved,it`s a very divisive country is india,families and clans are always in conflict

Sounds like Scotland.

• Like 1