BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

League position prediction - now for season’s end…

Below are our next 13 fixtures,  up until the month long winter break for the  World Cup. 

Based on what you've seen so far, what position do you think we'll be after the Burnley away game? 

Options:

1st -6th

7th - 13th

14th - 20th

21st - 24th

I'm genuinely concerned. I'm predicting 14th-20th, not far above the relegation zone. 

Why? We've got an inexperienced manager who may or may not be any good. We've also got a young team who if we continue losing will lose confidence. 

image.png.ec48bb31c77c0b601c6d213be6719a8b.png

image.png.76c99d7763ce5d49a1382b3530ae9001.png

12 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Below are our next 13 fixtures,  up until the month long winter break for the  World Cup. 

Based on what you've seen so far, what position do you think we'll be after the Burnley away game? 

Options:

1st -6th

7th - 13th

14th - 20th

21st - 24th

I'm genuinely concerned. I'm predicting 14th-20th, not far above the relegation zone. 

Why? We've got an inexperienced manager who may or may not be any good. We've also got a young team who if we continue losing will lose confidence. 

image.png.ec48bb31c77c0b601c6d213be6719a8b.png

image.png.76c99d7763ce5d49a1382b3530ae9001.png

Hes not inexperienced.  Hes just won two titles and coached in the champions league 

Good thread.

Hard to tell, most of the others are as inconsistent as we are.

I'm tempted to say the top half of 7th - 13th,but given that we're 7th after such a disastrous run of injuries, I can actually see us threatening the top 6 up until the break,if players come back OK. 

Anything 10th or above will mean a good start for the new regime. 

Edited by M_B

I think lower end, 15-29 in that region, don't see us clicking 100% for some time perhaps after the January window if JDT has Greg's support to buy who HE wants rather than Greg's selections.  Not saying JDT not involved but just my suspicion GB may have pulled rank in at least one signing, SS fir me was a GB firced signing.  Of course this is mere speculation and I am not intending to stir the pot.  Just that one signing thus far feels odd. 

33 minutes ago, USABlue said:

I think lower end, 15-29 in that region, don't see us clicking 100% for some time perhaps after the January window if JDT has Greg's support to buy who HE wants rather than Greg's selections.  Not saying JDT not involved but just my suspicion GB may have pulled rank in at least one signing, SS fir me was a GB firced signing.  Of course this is mere speculation and I am not intending to stir the pot.  Just that one signing thus far feels odd. 

I think that's how it'll work from now on though otherwise we wouldn't have this structure in place.

35 minutes ago, Gav said:

We are nowhere near as strong as last season, having lost key players from key positions and dare I say it a manager that knows this league.

14 - 20 - It’s in the New Year I worry about..

I'm with you.

I'm not sure that, should we get on a sticky run, we'd have the wherewithal to fight our way out of it.

• Like 1