BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Birmingham City (a) - 13/02/2024 19:45 KO

Semir would not score in a Bkk whorehouse if he was the only customer with a fistful of $$$$$$.

He must have been born unlucky.

I will give JE time, not judgement after just 2 games and less than a week on the job.

He will learn that of our contracted players we have a lot are 1 in 6ers, that's 1 half decent game with the rest poor or real shockers.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

That was probably the worst performance all season. Tomasson's football was painfully naive, but there is a middle ground to just aimlessly smashing it up the pitch which doesnt suit us either.

Telalovic is an absolute fraud, neither Brittain nor Chrisene can defend, Pears was all over the place, Gallagher and Dolan totally invisible, Szmodics spent the whole game looking pissed off and Tronstad was poor but Garrett was woeful and isnt close to being up to this standard. McFadzean was decent and thats about it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

Well, I’m glad the players got what they wanted, in the end. Fortunate with the weekend, as Stoke were drilled on a high press that found them out early, but by the end we were clinging on.

We didn’t create anything here to cling onto here and couldn’t maintain whatever grip on a point we had.

If Birmingham were marginally better, this could’ve been a hammering. 

Eustace has barely been in the building for ten minutes, so there’s not a lot you can immediately level at him, except the same stuff that has been levelled at the previous manager, which is that “he sets the team up.” He quite simply fucked it today.

We’re as high as 20/1 for relegation at the minute and while I really cannot bring myself to make a bet like that against Rovers, those of a stronger constitution might be wise to.

Given the Senior Players’ Council™ were able to instigate a meeting with fans to complain about the atmosphere hindering them, I wonder would they be so forthcoming as to sit down with me so I can explain how fucking pathetic they are?

agreed. top post.

useless fecks today. 

the set up was confusing and if this is the players 'playing with freedom' then we will boo them

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, superniko said:

I guess for this specific example you only get a limited amount of loanees you can pick in your squad. 
Almost every position on the pitch is needed more than CB so why did we loan someone who struggled in the French 2nd division over a CM to replace Wharton for example.

The two kind of aren't related.

Needing depth at CB didn't rule out our ability to bring in a CM. We simply didn't sign a CM (aside from Fleck) and that deserves criticism all of its own. 

Bring back JDT!

Callum Brittain is a sh*t house, bleating like a little lamb within days of JDT leaving and then putting an awful performance in like that and giving away a goal. Poor lad not being able to cross, pity he’s not able to defend either.

I don’t like many of this squad anymore. Szmodics & Tronstad are the only 2 that are solid week in week out, the rest are either sh*t, sh*thouses or permanently injured like JRC.

IMG_5666.jpeg

Edited by DuffsLeftPeg
  • Like 7

52 minutes ago, NeilInBristol said:

mate he coaches the team. not me.

he is responsible for how they play today not me, or jdt.

It was crap, like it has been for much of the season.

If we go down Eustace obviously shoulders some of the responsibility, but it’s certainly not all on him.

That’s our sixth consecutive away defeat, which puts it in context.

We are a mess, and the squad is crap. The squad is bugger all to do with Eustace.

One of Broughton’s “great” signings could and should have got us out of jail at the death.

Edited by martonrover
  • Like 4

Just now, Eddie said:

The two kind of aren't related.

Needing depth at CB didn't rule out our ability to bring in a CM. We simply didn't sign a CM (aside from Fleck) and that deserves criticism all of its own. 

Yeah I agree with that. I’ll eat my hat if we see the lad start a match though. He might sneak onto the bench if we get desperate I guess. 
Feels like the waste of a loan spot 

1 minute ago, yeti-dog said:

I don't think a single player had a good.game. Mcfadzean and Tronstad were okay. Other than that, the rest were all shit.

Embarrassing.

To be honest - with our wafer thin squad - mid week matches will continue to be a struggle. Hope we are saving it for PNE at weekend. Also going to be an issue as we adapt playing styles.

The worrying thing is - looking at the crap GB has landed us with - how on earth do you rearrange these deck chairs to stop the barge sinking - Gallagher to CB and Hyam up front or Telalovic to swap with team bus driver? The result will be the same.... 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

So basically we have gone from Mowbray to Eustace. What is the fucking point ?

Mowbray got us relegated in his first season. Eustace about to do tne same. Downgrade on Mowbray is going some even for these fuckers.

we won`t go down this year,though i`me seriously worried about next season,unless there is some serious money spent