BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Barnsley v Rovers, Wed 17th Feb

22 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

Thank F*** i decided to watch Everest on Film 4 instead of watching that shite they've shown so far,looks like theyre really fired up to make up for last Friday,0 shots in 30 mins.

A challenge doomed for failure thanks to poor decision making by those in charge and incredibly poor conditions. But enough about the Barnsley game...

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Another thrilling first half of scintillating football from mowbrays cloggers. Do the mowbray supporters honestly enjoy this 

Well they whinged about Allerdyce but he DID GET RESULTS, now we have similar hoofball but get NO RESULTS (yet)

2 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

Bournemouth  is winning.if nothing changes in the second half it's looking like by mid feb our season is over.Fecking great journey we're on Tony.

Stop moaning. The lads can all book their holidays with no nasty extra games at the end of the season.

Tony got the Hoeseasons brochure out at half time.  Benno calling the numbers for four corners or a line.

Edited by Sparks Rover
  • Like 1

Douglas’s best game so far for me. Leaving aside the Bennett groupthink for a second, those two flighted balls he played down the centre were excellent, Gallagher ballsing up the best one by not reading the flight of the ball and making the wrong choice trying to get his foot to it; chest it past the keeper then tap in. Their pitch is even worse than ours.

Not that there have been any but I can’t believe that iFollow haven’t sorted out the silent half time highlights yet.

Just waiting for Neil to start talking and then Snoop Dog interrupt to tell us to Just Eat!

Tin Pot Amateurs!

5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Gallagher and Douglas played well..

I think 3-5-2 looks decent and 2 up front is a threat. 

No point through midfield when the pitch is awful and weather awful

Seriously???? 

Are you seeing this? 

Come on pal, this muppet is ruining our club. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Not that there have been any but I can’t believe that iFollow haven’t sorted out the silent half time highlights yet.

Just waiting for Neil to start talking and then Snoop Dog interrupt to tell us to Just Eat!

Tin Pot Amateurs!

I always thought the ht and full time highlights was them editing on the fly for the TV efl show, sometimes they slow down and rewind bits of action, add the commentary over the top afterwards

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 1

First half was so dull I decided to list the games Mowbray has avoided "fan displeasure" (at FT only) since Lockdown.

I even tried to give him the benefit of the doubt where I could.

Wigan (0-2), Barnsley (0-2), Millwall (0-1), Cardiff (0-0), Forest (0-1), Reading (2-4), Swansea (0-2), Middlesbrough (0-0), Bristol City (0-1), Stoke (0-1), Sheff Wed (0-0) Huddersfield (1-2), Doncaster (0-1), QPR (0-1), Preston (1-2)

Just the 15 then. Could easily have been 20. And that doesn't even consider the amount of abysmal 0-0s at half time. Basically 50% of the games this past year.

Covid-19 has saved Tony BIG time.

• Like 1