BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Swansea 9th March at Home

11 minutes ago, Ada Lovelace said:

Hello Rovers fans. Hornet fan in peace here. Can I just politely ask you to thrash these cheating welsh morons? I have been to Ewood a few times in my tenure as a Watford fan and love the atmosphere and the fans' are great. You should of got a draw at Vicarage Road and at your place - very unlucky.

Hope you have a great season and push for a possible playoff place. As for us, it's automatics or a playoff lottery.

Wishes Ada xx

???

1 hour ago, Ada Lovelace said:

Hello Rovers fans. Hornet fan in peace here. Can I just politely ask you to thrash these cheating welsh morons? I have been to Ewood a few times in my tenure as a Watford fan and love the atmosphere and the fans' are great. You should of got a draw at Vicarage Road and at your place - very unlucky.

Hope you have a great season and push for a possible playoff place. As for us, it's automatics or a playoff lottery.

Wishes Ada xx

Have you got us confused with a different team? Unless you’re talking pre 2010 of course. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, davulsukur said:

He's probably right as we still beat them.

I think Oldjamfan1 was meaning that even K**n could manage a win against them, so we must be a bit of a bogey ground at least.

Haha yes you're right. I had a bit of a shocker there. Not to worry I've just had a sofa kip, I promise not to be so dense for the rest of the day at least 👍

Edited by Lucimo
  • Like 2

Just found this on a Swansea messageboard posted this morning. Looks like the fans think they aren't playing as well as results suggest...

Thirteen games to go starting with this one, and even the most one eyed Jack has to admit (a) that we've had some amazing luck this past week and more worryingly (b) we've hit a serious slump in form compared to earlier in the season. Thankfully this slump hasn't been totally reflected in results, but it concerns me greatly as we reach the sharp end of the season.
I think the root of this slump has been the drop off in form of our two main strikers, Ayew and Lowe, and perversely the arrival of Hourihane, which has left our midfield lacking balance and bite, and has left Cooper scratching his head about how to accomodate him. The serious injury to Morris has removed the obvious alternative up front.
The big question now is, can Cooper find the right blend in the front five to get this team firing again at the level shown against Norwich at home a few short weeks ago, or is our promotion challenge going to fizzle out? Answers on a postcard, please.

45 minutes ago, WacoRover said:

We need to see Johnson get back to his player of the month form (September?)

Very underrated player IMO - ok he can be a lumbering lump at times, but sometimes a young side needs an experienced head to bring a little bit of steel to an otherwise chaotic system.

• Like 2

Rovers: Kaminski, Rankin-Costello, Lenihan (c), Harwood-Bellis, Douglas, Buckley, Trybull, Dack, Gallagher, Dolan, Brereton.

Substitutes: Pears, Nyambe, Johnson, Downing, Rothwell, Elliott, Bell, Travis, Evans.

MEIN GOTT!! Hast du eine Schnupfuhl?

This looks mighty similar to last time out...

• Like 2

Just now, WIR Second Coming said:

Rovers: Kaminski, Rankin-Costello, Lenihan (c), Harwood-Bellis, Douglas, Buckley, Trybull, Dack, Gallagher, Dolan, Brereton.

Substitutes: Pears, Nyambe, Johnson, Downing, Rothwell, Elliott, Bell, Travis, Evans.

You sure you haven't posted last matches team sheet by mistake? 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, WIR Second Coming said:

Very underrated player IMO - ok he can be a lumbering lump at times, but sometimes a young side needs an experienced head to bring a little bit of steel to an otherwise chaotic system.

Yeah, I figure this season, maybe one more at Ewood. Nice career at this level, but he is 34 in a month. 

24 minutes ago, WIR Second Coming said:

WTF! What is this sorcery?

I hear the 

1 hour ago, only2garners said:

Just found this on a Swansea messageboard posted this morning. Looks like the fans think they aren't playing as well as results suggest...

Thirteen games to go starting with this one, and even the most one eyed Jack has to admit (a) that we've had some amazing luck this past week and more worryingly (b) we've hit a serious slump in form compared to earlier in the season. Thankfully this slump hasn't been totally reflected in results, but it concerns me greatly as we reach the sharp end of the season.
I think the root of this slump has been the drop off in form of our two main strikers, Ayew and Lowe, and perversely the arrival of Hourihane, which has left our midfield lacking balance and bite, and has left Cooper scratching his head about how to accomodate him. The serious injury to Morris has removed the obvious alternative up front.
The big question now is, can Cooper find the right blend in the front five to get this team firing again at the level shown against Norwich at home a few short weeks ago, or is our promotion challenge going to fizzle out? Answers on a postcard, please.

I hear them on Hourihane. A great left foot, particularly from set-pieces, but I could never say I saw him have a good game for Ireland. Then again ,he wouldn't be the only one in that boat for the last year or two. 

Ayew is class at this level. Almost a cheat having him. When he's on it, he's unplayable and even if not fully on it, you still have to keep super focused on him. Nightmare for our defenders.