BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Norwich (a) - 20/3/21

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I guess it will be Buckley has false 9 with Brereton left and Dolan right. 

Why not call up Burns or McBride if Armstrong wasnt fit and why we need 4 midfielders on bench I dont know. 3 should be enough in more circumstances. 

Either Dolan or Buckley up front would be equally stupid 

I suspect he wont be quizzed on his bizarre tactics and the poor set of players he has assembled later by the inadequate journalists although I suppose he will be staying in his job regardless so why does it matter.

Well once again I am baffled by our team.

Nayambe clearly on his way out - if ever a game calls our for a stronger defensive rb it was this one. 

Evans 4 years, 8 transfer windows on and he's still on the team sheet that is sheer negligence and incompetence. 

Buckley - like the lad but needs a run in a settled position and team to see if any good. Up front is utter madness. 

Not sure of the logic with this team whatsoever. 

Also damning is one of this season's better players Elliott is regressing/not getting game time and Armstrong is injured for being rushed back too quickly. He can't get anything right at the moment. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

if you are picking brereton instead of elliot it`s further proof you are now clinically insane and should be removed from your position and be placed in the avendale ward of royal preston hospital

Elliot has been MIA since December. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I guess it will be Buckley has false 9 with Brereton left and Dolan right. 

Why not call up Burns or McBride if Armstrong wasnt fit and why we need 4 midfielders on bench I dont know. 3 should be enough in more circumstances. 

He has £12m of striking talent fit. 

Why does he need to call up an Academy player (I'd call the mot promising ones up anway) as an emergency!?

35 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Yep, hamstring, the injury that previously ruled him out. 

Really?

So he rushes him back and then states that rubbish in the papers about players knowing their bodies etc and next match AAs out injured?

You're having a laugh right? Surely even TM is not that dim.

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

He has £12m of striking talent fit. 

Why does he need to call up an Academy player (I'd call the mot promising ones up anway) as an emergency!?

You would think SG or BB would be our striker. SG central, BB on the left and Dolan right.

We all know he picks the team by tombola, perhaps he also does positions that way too. I wonder if he makes choices by flipping a coin?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, skous18 said:

So only Costello, Rothwell, Brereton, Dolan and Gallagher(once included) will play out of position today. Not bad

oh wait - I forgot Elliot for Dolan as a false striker at some point too.

JRC isn’t really a right back either. 

1 hour ago, yeti-dog said:

Coyle also effectively relegated us (remember where we were when we sacked him) so don't forget to add that to his outstanding resume...

I'm sure you'll blame Mowbray for that too but that team was doomed long before he rocked up.

Blame? No. But could he have kept us up? The opportunities were there.

Just now, bluebruce said:

Just turned it on to see Buckley is starting in the middle up front according to the speculated formation. I might turn it back off.

if it`s the actual case then it`s rank bad management,the lad needs proper coaching in his best position,not throwing to the wolves against a really good side in a position that alien to him