BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Norwich (a) - 20/3/21

1 minute ago, booth said:

Because he's taking the place of a competent player?

He didn't buy himself, that wasn't the point. His price tag is the reason Mowbray puts him in and that's a problem when we have other options worth trying.

Also what has he done so far that's been fine that warrants a starting spot? I trust you're watching this. Him being in a different position to the one he favours doesn't affect his ability to pass to a team mate, which he clearly struggles with.

The price tag clearly has no bearing as Mowbray wouldn't play him for a year.

He's one of the first names on the teamsheet for mine. I absolutely am watching this and he's doing ok - he's just one of the whipping boys so anything short of looking like Ronaldo and he's 'shit'. 

4 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

That makes no sense - put us away early so you can coast the rest of the game if you're that good.

The OP is correct, it's a shit league. Norwich just have a bit more class than the rest so they take their chances.

It makes plenty of sense because it has worked for the vast majority of teams we have played. Why do it any differently just to show off that they're better? Our manager is the one who tries to piss about controlling possession to do that. Their manager knows how to just get the job done.

They've hit the woodwork twice, we haven't come close at all. They can look as shit as you like, but they'll come away with the win.

5 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i don`t know what kind of character gallagher is but if it was me,id`e be knocking on mowbrays door asking to be listed

Same! Hes a good player badly managed and coached woukd score given a proper run and managed properly instead of by that retard fraudbray 

Brereton looked a proper player at the start of the season but then he wasn't the only one.

The excitement at the start of the season with the way we were playing was palpable for many of us and the fact we've ended up being so rubbish  for months now is both unfathomable and unacceptable and is the reason why Tony has to go...

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

The price tag clearly has no bearing as Mowbray wouldn't play him for a year.

He's one of the first names on the teamsheet for mine. I absolutely am watching this and he's doing ok - he's just one of the whipping boys so anything short of looking like Ronaldo and he's 'shit'. 

He didn't play him for a year because "he wasn't ready". He still isn't.

Anyway my point wasn't to diss one of your favourite players, it was a point that his price tag keeps him in and with nothing to play for we should be trying out McBride considering he's scored a lot of goals. Or at least have him on the bench, he can't be any worse.

The Ronaldo comment is daft. Expecting Brereton to be able to do a simple pass to a team mate isn't expecting "Ronaldo" levels of competence.

• Like 2

Just now, TheRoversReturn said:

Are we the worst team in the entire bloody league at set pieces, or what?

You want to stop a Rovers attack? Give us a free kick or a corner just outside your own box. 

It's criminal.

You can tell they don't practice set pieces in training by the number of players putting their hand up for a go when it's a direct set piece. We had 4 queuing up against Bristol City.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

It's criminal.

You can tell they don't practice set pieces in training by the number of players putting their hand up for a go when it's a direct set piece. We had 4 queuing up against Bristol City.

Hasn’t Mowbray admitted as much that we don’t practice them regularly? Good managers like Allardyce know they’re worth their weight in gold.

Mowbray is a clown. 

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 4

• Backroom

Sounds we’ve done ok there.

However when 16 points from the play offs it’s hard to take a good first half where we have gone in level in isolation

• Like 2