BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

• Moderation Lead

If anyone doubts that Bennett has been described as a ‘legend’, anywhere, please don’t look at Rovers’ Facebook page, or you’re going to be triggered….

’Captain, leader, legend’. 
(I’m not exaggerating, that’s verbatim).

8 hours ago, K-Hod said:

No need to over think it lad. Just a player that isn’t good enough and hasn’t been for a while, has left. Don’t use that as an excuse to have a pop at members on a forum, they might just be right on this occasion, though I’ve my doubts you’d ever admit that…

Over think it? Referring to the actual player we where talking about might be a start Kenny - was on about Brereton?

Imagine you’re own reasons to disagree me with if that’s your flex bro.

Come on we live in an era of hyperbole many don't know the difference between that and just saying something is adequate for it's job.

Boxing is an absolute nightmare for it but football not far behind. I suppose many can argue Dunn is a Rovers legend so putting Bennett in the same context as him is a bit of a stretch even for facebookers.

Similar to manager debates where some place Mowbray on some kind of Dalglish/Souness pedistal.  

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
54 minutes ago, JBiz said:

Over think it? Referring to the actual player we where talking about might be a start Kenny - was on about Brereton?

Imagine you’re own reasons to disagree me with if that’s your flex bro.

Can’t even remember posting that tbf.

#thirstythursday

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

If anyone doubts that Bennett has been described as a ‘legend’, anywhere, please don’t look at Rovers’ Facebook page, or you’re going to be triggered….

He's gone. We are shut of him.

Facebook fans can give him whatever plaudits they want that dumbing down has created - apart from a statue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, K-Hod said:

Shows how easy some are brainwashed by a few social media posts 

Luton have just signed Henri Lansbury and Cameron Jerome

Has the the mediocre one returned from holidays yet? 

Any word on recruiting a head of recruitment? Does someone think the head of recruitment should be recruiting for the role and as such everybody has forgotten whose job it is? 

Tin pot 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Any word on recruiting a head of recruitment? Does someone think the head of recruitment should be recruiting for the role and as such everybody has forgotten whose job it is? 

Tin pot 

Appreciate the sentiment of us being slow to move in the market but I wouldn't go near either of those two...

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Nixon's just tweeted we're in for Angela Lansbury. Probably.

Bullshit He Wrote. 

Bless him or anyone else who thinks we are going to be concluding ANY incoming transfers in the near future. Free or not we could have Cristiano Ronaldo asking to join for £10k a week and I don't think they'd get it done.

Was speaking to a Luton Town fan last night, he said last season they had the smallest budget in the division bar Wycombe and had great difficulty persuading anyone to join them.

This close season they've been active already making three signings and poaching Wycombe's star player, a striker, off them and this Chap was delighted to note that the signings were now talking about being delighted to join "a Championship Club" as opposed to "Luton Town".

Different expectations but a Club clearly moving in the right direction and doing their utmost to try and improve.

The polar opposite of our mob down at Ewood.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Tin pot 

I didn't even think Cameron Jerome was still playing.

• Like 2

On 17/06/2021 at 18:02, Miller11 said:

The term ‘Legend’ once again being overused today. Bennett was a decent player for a spell during his time with us, 

If you look at his Rovers team mates comments on Instagram they used the word 'Legend' in most of their posts. I think they used that cos he was great team mates, someone who wants great in the dressing room and helps his team mates to settled into the club or coming up from the academy.  Think thats why they used that word.  

6 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

If you look at his Rovers team mates comments on Instagram they used the word 'Legend' in most of their posts. I think they used that cos he was great team mates, someone who wants great in the dressing room and helps his team mates to settled into the club or coming up from the academy.  Think thats why they used that word.  

No problem with that between them as mates. Fans referring to him as a club legend is what I was referring to.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

No problem with that between them as mates. Fans referring to him as a club legend is what I was referring to.

I agree. He was a good servant to the club who was great with the fanbase. But not a legend. Players like Shearer or Friedel were legends in my opinion during my lifetime of supporting Rovers 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

I agree. He was a good servant to the club who was great with the fanbase. But not a legend. Players like Shearer or Friedel were legends in my opinion during my lifetime of supporting Rovers 

* Cough* Tugay

• Like 1