BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Good or bad Friday depending on the result

3 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

If we are going to lose, which it very much looks like we are, I think I'd rather Wycombe bag another goal or two. Maybe, just maybe (I know, hope against hope) the penny will drop in Pune if we get tonked off a poor team likely to get relegated.

The people in Pune, will have no idea whether it’s Wycombe, or Man City who have beaten us. They have no interest in it. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Nine managers out of 10 in Mowbray's current situation would resign - without a doubt

Nine clubs of 10 with a proactive board would have sacked the manager by now

9/10 sacked. The other 1 would resign out of pride. 10/10 clubs would be sacking him. 

Edited by matt83
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, jim mk2 said:

Nine managers out of 10 in Mowbray's current situation would resign - without a doubt

Nine clubs of 10 with a proactive board would have sacked the manager by now

Our lot seem to be letting them get rid of a host of backroom staff instead.

That'll fix it.....said no one, ever.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, lraC said:

The people in Pune, will have no idea whether it’s Wycombe, or Man City who have beaten us. They have no interest in it. 

Although it feels like they don't give the merest toss, from the constant radio silence, it's not very likely to be true. Even billionaires aren't going to ignore one of their businesses that owes them nearly 200 million and counting, with about 20 million of losses adding on every year. The fat one is probably still watching the games too I imagine. He is supposedly fairly into football. The other two probably just periodically check the results. Besides that, even if none of them are paying any mind beyond occasional reviews, their man Pasha will be.

• Like 1

Just now, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Did his brake cable get accidentally tangled up with your knife?

no he was a cocky **** who gave my the fingers one day passing me in his car,the next thing i know he`s swerved off the road,gone through a wall and into a farmers field😆,must have been my physic thoughts that caused him to crash!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

Although it feels like they don't give the merest toss, from the constant radio silence, it's not very likely to be true. Even billionaires aren't going to ignore one of their businesses that owes them nearly 200 million and counting, with about 20 million of losses adding on every year. The fat one is probably still watching the games too I imagine. He is supposedly fairly into football. The other two probably just periodically check the results. Besides that, even if none of them are paying any mind beyond occasional reviews, their man Pasha will be.

Perhaps having discovered a few years ago, that you can be relegated (twice) you might be correct. 

So we are now about 15 minutes away from one of the favourite parts of a matchday  ToMo's bullshit bingo.

Sudden surge in the betting markets for a variation of "The International break disrupted our flow"

Good bets :   Each way 3/1 on Stats are important/ Stats not important

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

LT: John Buckley is now central, Gallagher and Dolan either side of him. Johnson playing more of an advanced midfield role than we're used to seeing, with Downing in the holding role.

Absolute clown. 

Literally all of them in the wrong role. He is going to reach Kean levels of resentment if he doesn't fuck off. Even he wasn't playing every player out if position as if he was trying to unlock some sort of xbox achievement.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, rock steady said:

Timid Tony is perfectly willing to leave. He simply needs paying to do so. 

The stuff about honour and integrity is just optics.

Iv'e suspected something like this since the middle of last season.  Some of the stuff he said then and he's said recently has almost sounded like he was asking for the sack. Otherwise he'll just shrug his shoulders and carry on looking after the players regardless of results.