BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (h) 14/9/2021

Game of two halves. Backline excellent, especially Pickering impressed me against a very good player in Wilks. Kaminski looked little assured at times. Well taken goals, mammoth Ayala nods home again before BBD scored a beauty. Need to come quicker out of the blocks, but good to see Mowbray reacted and made some adjustments. Butterworth looks a lively one, and will score soon if he keeps getting minutes.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, BigBar said:

I have never seen him "very well" and I mean that, that's why. I picked him out cause of sick of him and don't apologise for it. Loyalties aside, age aside I find him very poor. Not one redeeming feature. You are clutching at straws with your praise. "He played a nice pass"..wow! I get my criticism is harsh but it's true. I have never seen him play well for 90 minutes and standout in a game. I have seen it from Travis, Dolan, BB, Rothwell, Ayala, Nyambe, Kaminski, Lenihan.

Not one redeeming feature,he can pick a pass as good as anyone in our squad.

I will readily agree he needs to start doing more in games but he is a young lad trying to stake his claim his spot and he does have some talent.Last Saturday he was decent enough.Tonight steady in possession and won a few tackles but didn't do enough to get himself into the game and obviously the changes were correct.

Butterworth looked fantastic 

Tough first half. We had to dig in / ride our luck, but 2nd half we stepped it up and grabbed maximum points.

We will have tougher (to be fair Hull we’re decent, but clearly lacking clinical confidence) opponents, but you’ve still got to get the job done.

Good result, plenty of positives. 👍👏🏻

• Like 1

Terrible first half, I think many of us feared performances like that all season with no Armstrong replacement. 

However.

Khadra, Butty, Rothwell and Diaz stepped it up with a dazzling second half spell. Hopefully all 4 start Saturday but I have my doubts.

Had we not let the lead slip on Saturday we'd be joint top now, early doors yes but a better start than most of us anticipated I'm sure, rather importantly we've scored in every game too.

Tough run of games on the horizon now though so let's see how we get on.

• Like 5