BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bournemouth (a) - 11/12/21

• Backroom

Bournemouth were poor but at the same time in previous seasons this is a game we would have conspired to lose. 16 points from the last 18 now, is it? The 7-0 seems to have caused a seismic shift in space-time which has propelled us into a parallel universe where we can defend and the manager is consistent and sensible. Good times!

• Like 8

Incredible defence, absolutely sensational, and we carried a real threat on the break and set pieces. Time to believe everybody!

Everyone played really well, but personally I was blown away by Buckley who was something else. Won the ball back, ghosted past defenders, superb passing, dominated at right back. The false 9 thing that never really worked with the 433 looks great in the 343, I think because the two wide strikers can play a lot narrower as the wing backs provide the width.

Pears, Van Hecke, Travis, Lenihan, Rothwell, Pickering were all brilliant. 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Miker said:

Absolutely incredible result! Suddenly it's not just playoffs that are a possibility but automatic promotion! 

We're nearly at the halfway point of the season and really the only 2 teams that looked better than us was Fulham and QPR. 

West brom should have beaten us by 5

• Like 1

Proud of my lads today, good effort by the fans too.  Pears was solid today well done.  Love this team spirit, shame about the two injuries just hope they are minor.  Maybe, been wondering if Mowbary has been manipulated by Venkies but now in his last year he said f it imma do it my way...What ever it is that's got in his head long may it continue.  Well done Rovers every last one.

• Like 2

5 point safety net in playoffs now - but on this form, and with some of the games coming up - we need to keep pushing. Really impressed with the team spirit today. Everyone high 5's all the time - really playing for each other.

Got to love that lad Hecke too, such passion for the game.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, DE. said:

Absolutely crazy how our form has turned around since the 7-0. Incomprehensible. 

I had said that was a watershed for this team, thank god we responded in the right manner.  One thing puzzles me, Khadra played against the Blades and took our corners and he was superb, he hasn't took one since, well one I think.  Needs to be taking them if he's playing.  What a heady day love it just love it.  Dare to dream?