BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season tickets 2022/23

4 minutes ago, tomphil said:

I don't see why they should be either.

I want to see bums on seats as much as anybody but sticking them in or near the premium seats where people are paying top dollar. Either by ST or match by match is taking the piss, the whole last day of the season was a bit of a farce in there to be honest.

But it was a tenner a ticket so you don't mind be surrounded largely by people who don't give a toss once in a while. On a regular basis it's a big no no.

Your selling it to the idiots in charge at Ewood. They will be right on that.

Cardiff’s family season tickets here. 
And to think certain people were saying “try to be positive” to us about how pathetic the club is being run. 

Pleasing to see the social media posts taking a hammering for being out of touch - it’s not just BRFCS who can see how incompetent the current crop running the show are, just a few individuals burying their heads. 

Also - now they’ve released the price of an international flexi-ticket - when you click on more details it just gives you information on ‘baby Rovers’. We’re just a complete mess behind the scenes. 

BF554BEE-6E2B-44E4-9D4E-A93BCDD18916.jpeg

FF51281A-E913-4525-9F5A-37EF55FC92BA.jpeg

3 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Who sets the prices for the season tickets?

I see people praising Waggot and the good he's doing, yet I see no evidence? 

Where are these people, aside from one on this forum has been swooned by their regular chats over a cup of tea and a biscuit?

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

£249 cheapest ticket for an ‘early bird’ price there, £399 ‘loyalty price’ cheapest ticket here (£429 for you disloyal lot).

A club that has completely lost the plot.

#shitonourown

1 hour ago, superniko said:

Cardiff’s family season tickets here. 
And to think certain people were saying “try to be positive” to us about how pathetic the club is being run. 

Pleasing to see the social media posts taking a hammering for being out of touch - it’s not just BRFCS who can see how incompetent the current crop running the show are, just a few individuals burying their heads. 

Also - now they’ve released the price of an international flexi-ticket - when you click on more details it just gives you information on ‘baby Rovers’. We’re just a complete mess behind the scenes. 

BF554BEE-6E2B-44E4-9D4E-A93BCDD18916.jpeg

FF51281A-E913-4525-9F5A-37EF55FC92BA.jpeg

I looked earlier, the price for six games worked out at £25 per game. Not a great deal, in my opinion.

North End have have shifted 10, 000 plus …reduced pricing , vigorous marketing eg leaflet dropped large areas of the town with new price details….meanwhile …….at Ewood we prepare for the sparse numbers and the morgue- like atmosphere. 
Is there anyone at the club who has a clue ??

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Dolly blue said:

North End have have shifted 10, 000 plus …reduced pricing , vigorous marketing eg leaflet dropped large areas of the town with new price details….meanwhile …….at Ewood we prepare for the sparse numbers and the morgue- like atmosphere. 
Is there anyone at the club who has a clue ??

Squeeze what you have then cut costs in line, don't speculate to accumulate because you have to do work and spend money.

If some of those at Rovers took over Asda after a few years it would be selling its superstores and moving into franchises garage forecourts. Then charge Selfridges prices and try and kid everyone it's a premium brand to cover over the lack of sales.

That's the kind of thinking applied at Blackburn Rovers.

• Like 4

On 30/05/2022 at 20:18, darrenrover said:

There will be imminent announcements regarding attractive season ticket packages, particularly for families, in the next few days.

Where are these attractive season ticket prices?

Only one I see is giving families a week to find £849 for 2 adults and 2 kids, if you can't do it within that week it goes up to £899.

• Like 4

On 01/06/2022 at 10:45, Mattyblue said:

So strings attached, as always. Considering there is less than a thousand seats available in the family stand to start with due to the amount of complementary tickets given out, it’s not going to touch the sides.

And as a headline ‘£850 ticket!’ in a cost of living crisis isn’t exactly going to pull folk in.

Its very simple, reduce the prices in all areas to a sensible level, that’s literally it.

I despair, honest to god.  

It's bloody frightening the lack of common sense down Ewood these days.

My first thought was asking nearly £850 in this current economic maelstrom...FFS!

1 hour ago, MarkBRFC said:

Where are these attractive season ticket prices?

Only one I see is giving families a week to find £849 for 2 adults and 2 kids, if you can't do it within that week it goes up to £899.

Especially as the same ticket at nobdale is 560....🤷‍♂️  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Especially as the same ticket at nobdale is 560....🤷‍♂️  

Especially considering they’ve given those families 2 paydays to find that spare £850!!! How many families in Blackburn have £425 a month hanging around? I’ll wager less than 15%. 

• Like 2

The imbeciles down there will have collectively created a situation where they have to keep extending the deadline because they haven't appointed a manager.

Or run the risk of nobody taking up many due to price rises and underwhelming appointment.  Another monumental cock up is brewing but Waggot would rather have this club like Wigan than Blackburn Rovers with it's potential 14k+ crowd.

Also there's the rent on the training ground to find now as well lets not forget that.

Preston through the 11,000 mark.

Bolton over 13,000 in a lower division.

Silence from Rovers tells us everything.

This alone should be sacking / resignation material for Waggott.

Disgraceful mismanagement 

• Like 7

On 01/06/2022 at 10:53, Sparks Rover said:

Bet the prawn sandwich brigade aren't happy

No prawn sandwiches for sale in W12 that day. Just loads of polite, happy kids + one or two other cheap ticket buyers who were a bit verbally aggressive towards them.

24 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I total agree with his last words of this video. nothing better than watching your team live in a stadium seting 

I would say there is nothing better than watching your team win live in a stadium setting. It's shit when you lose.

You're getting this all wrong. 

At all those other clubs you pay your £230 or whatever for your season ticket but that's just for one seat. 

At rovers you pay £430 for a season ticket but you can sit wherever you want as there will be nobody else there. A premium service I think. 

• Like 2